• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The Drug Users Bible: Download It Free Of Charge Here

Hey! I'm a long-time Blue Light/Erowid/etc. forum lurker, using these sites to inform drug-taking has been so incredibly helpful... I just set up an account to post this today.

I clicked on the banner I saw on top of a page here to download your PDF. What. an. absolute. gem. Thank you so much for sharing it, it's educational, seems rigorous, some great tips on harm reduction... Previously I only had a few very "thick" volumes like The Psychedelic Explorer's Guide to recommend to friends looking for smarter consumption. But now there's your PDF! Absolutely wonderful, thank you so much for writing it, and making it available. I will share this far and wide, and will also make a donation to Blue Light as an indirect thank-you.

Great work! And love the video too. :)

Hey! I'm a long-time Blue Light/Erowid/etc. forum lurker, using these sites to inform drug-taking has been so incredibly helpful... I just set up an account to post this today.

I clicked on the banner I saw on top of a page here to download your PDF. What. an. absolute. gem. Thank you so much for sharing it, it's educational, seems rigorous, some great tips on harm reduction... Previously I only had a few very "thick" volumes like The Psychedelic Explorer's Guide to recommend to friends looking for smarter consumption. But now there's your PDF! Absolutely wonderful, thank you so much for writing it, and making it available. I will share this far and wide, and will also make a donation to Blue Light as an indirect thank-you.

Great work! And love the video too. :)
Thanks a lot. We really appreciate your donation.
I would also send the compliments firmly in the direction of the author @6dream :)

Hi, thanks for sending this. This is a great resource.

Just note that, for some reason, my antivirus (Avast) is spotting a Trojan horse in the high resolutionf file from Google Drive. It could be useful to look into this and see what the problem is.

Hi, thanks for sending this. This is a great resource.

Just note that, for some reason, my antivirus (Avast) is spotting a Trojan horse in the high resolutionf file from Google Drive. It could be useful to look into this and see what the problem is.
Thanks. Re Avast if you Google 'Avast false positive' it has a bit of a track record for this sort of thing. Avast provide a form to report it. FWIW the high res PDF file was created in the same way as all the others, and uploaded directly.