• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Drug Culture Mega-Merged-Locked Threads Thread!

!!!!!lol evil

Dogs can sense odors at concentrations nearly 100 million times lower than humans can. They can detect one drop of blood in five quarts of water!

pulled that from a random website, sooo....how far away can u smell ur dime bag? :)

I would imagine that they can smell really well and are highly trained also.

My dog is not a drug dog but he does like to eat roaches. When I smoke out in the back yard, I can just take the roach and flick it out into the grass and he will zero in on it and find it and eat it. It fucking amazes me every time. He doesn't even have to see me throw it. You can see him just like lift his head up and his nostrils will start flaring and off he will go. He finds it every time. Of course, a roach smells stronger than unburned weed, but the quantity is very small and he still finds it every time.

I think that drug use before the age of 16 is pretty irresponsible if a parent sees it an doesn't do anything... bad stuff

Forever broadcasting network.

Im not sure where I should post this, so I posted it here.

On nye, me and a few friends stayed at a hotel after a big party and while waiting for sleep to come to us, we chatted meaninglessly about this Forever Broadcasting network. It seems to us whenever we indulge ourself, everyone is watching, life is a movie and we are being broadcasted on a network for other peoples entertainment. All of the visuals we see, are just movie magic and that nothing we think that we are seeing is real, it's just part of the Forever Broadcasting Network trying to play a trick on us. If you go to the bathroom they will tease you in thinking you have to pee, when in reality you do not, so you just stand there dumbfounded looking into the bowl of water moving side to side. Sometimes you can see your reflection in the water laughing at you but that is just the director playing with you, because he knows what you did and now it is time to make an example of you to the world. If you try to watch t.v. their will be countless ads trying to tell you to call 1-800 numbers to stop your addiction, or medication you can buy to help you sleep. I suppose this broadcasting network needs money to survive, so they must make a profit from us. I presume most of the profit is from us, since we are acting for free and they probably make profit from products we consume and use. Im not exacting how it works, but im sure the job im working at is fake as well, they use my hours to help pay for this movie. Of course at this time my friends think all of this is completely crap, and I try to enlighten them that I know about this network but as actors in this movie they can't let me know, that i know it is a movie. Sometimes they act parts and call numbers to anonymous people and have conversation and leave the room and come back with food and drinks. Its really interesting how it all works i'd like to know further thats why I am posting on here if anyone has encoutner this forever broadcasting network or are you too part of the movie and not letting me know that I know about this secret network?

-Kevin

I told my Mom about my curiosity/experiments when I was 16, shortly after I started doing things. She didn't punish me at all, we had a few talks about what I wanted to do, and I convinced her that I could be as responsible as I could. She believed in me, and doesn't have a problem with me doing anything.

I was thinking about this the other day. I think it's going to depend on whether or not I think my kid is responsible. It should be easy to tell by the things they do, who they hang out with, etc. If my kid is just going out and doing all kinds of reckless shit just because, then I'd probably have to step in. If I thought they could handle it responsibly, all the power to them.

Im not sure if your just another actor in the Forever Broadcasting Network trying to deny its existence, or just a innocent bystandard that the network has now consumed you. Like I said I really don't know how it works, but from what I noticed is whenever you indulge, you start to broadcast, from this broadcast it can be stored on tape, memory or other device that i don't know about it. I dont think it is used in criminal cases because many of the cameras might be illegal or may be actually eyes and you cant display images recorded on your brain to the court room but never the less you broadcast globally if the network finds you, and they follow you around till it stops. They will always be watching you but you only broadcast when you indulge. Im guessing you already know this and are dening it but I would like to know more about this Forever Broadcasting Network and if I am entitled to any proceeds since I have been acting for free for a while now. I promote a lot of products and have done some very embarassing things. I would like compensation, so if you know about this network can I have some information

Drug sniffing dogs can smell VERY well.

I remember back in Elementary school, the D.A.R.E officers had a presentation in our cafetorium (combination cafeteria and auditorium - what.. the school was cheap, ha!) - there was one officer in normal clothing with a dime-bag on him somewhere near the back.

The D.A.R.E officer in the front with the drug sniffing dog let the dog loose into the crowd, and it made it's pleasant way through the crowd and right to the officer. It started barking when it got it's nose to the officers pocket. The officer pulled out the dime back (first time I ever saw marijuana!).

Oddly, the dog then went up to the music teacher and started barking... who knows why...

if i were you, i would remove all drugs from my residence.

then i would speak with a lawyer to find out whether your state defines such an act as an unreasonable search (which would get you off the hook in the event of trouble.)

if reasonable cause is as simple as an officer claiming to have smelled herb scent wafting from your domicile then you're either destined to fly straight or find a new place to live.

even if you have a long-term contract, you may still be able to get out of it. i'd call city hall and voice my concern, they should be able to connect you to the right parties.

but since this is a legal matter, it's better suited in the legal discussion subforum where there is less chance for false information to be provided.

i would say maybe keep it in your car.

That sucks though, that seems to me like an invasion of privacy. Do you live in an apartment or in a Dormitory/on-campus apartment

^yeah keeping it in your car is a good idea

i know that they can smell pot, H, and coke VERY well, but cops dont teach them to smell pills, acid (i think, since doses are too small) or research chemicals so you're pretty safe on those.

But the best decision IMO is to just move. if your landlord is going to invade your privacy like this constantly, you gotta get out of there.

but just for kicks leave a little bit of your stash in his room, for the drug dogs.;)

----> Sent from Legal Discussion. Mods, if this is the wrong place, my apologies, I will take it back.

GenericMind said:

I think 18 is a good age. If I have kids I wouldn't have a problem with them smoking pot but I probably wouldn't actually allow it or do it with them until they were 18. This way you can be honest about drugs and what they do, while still emphasizing that they should be used responsibly. Realistically they will start before then, and I don't think I'd be really hard on them if I found out unless it was becoming a problem, but I think "not until you're 18" will be my "official" stance.

Yep dogs have amazing noses. I think that the only way to get a sound answer from this would be from an expert with experience, eq a former k9 officer.

But some general info for you: Dogs have very very little olfactory fatigue. An example of olfactory fatigue is when someone who smokes cigs or has terrible body odor cannot smell it themselves because they are used to it.

Dogs cannot be fooled by masking scents, eq coffee, incense. They will simply smell coffee and weed at the same time.

I find this whole thing enraging. You pay your landlord money to live there, why the hell would would they discourage people who do drugs but dont cause problems from paying them money every month?

I dont agree with what LuGoJ said but i suppose he was joking. Now, what i would do is powder some bud and sprinkle it in small amounts all around the halls. Or make an alcohol extract and walk around late at night when noones looking with a dropper up my sleeve and drip it everywhere. Sounds risky and wasteful...but anything to get back at the man!

There was a story within the last year or so on the front page, about a person who got busted because a drug dog alerted on the outside his apartment.. The court decided it was a perfectly legal because technically the marijuana odor had left the man's apartment and entered into public space, where the dog smelled it right in front of his door.

found it
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=317155&highlight=marijuana+apartment+dog

I don't think parents should just turn a blind eye, but they need to make sure the kid isn't being a fucking idiot about doing drugs. This means that parents are in need of REAL drug education, because the kids sure as hell aren't going to get it unless they are getting it here. I think the problem with condoning it is that the kids will have friends, and are you supposed to let them smoke up etc. at your house?