• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

The Drug Buddy Podcast

gnarlynicholas88

Greenlighter
(LINK AT BOTTOM)

This is a brand new podcast searching for an audience. We are currently on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Pandora, Amazon Music, etc; but I’ll include a link below:

The objective of this podcast is to open a discussion about drug use. We are NOT affiliated with NA/AA, not sponsored by any organization, not “straight edge” or recovery-based… we just are. We want to be the Erowid of the podcast genre.

Our 1st episode is up & live & we are working on building an audience. It's going to be extremely difficult. Especially in this digital world over-saturated by every 16-year old with a microphone. But we believe in what we're doing— it's important work. Having these conversations is only the beginning. We hope to eventually have guests on the show: people who use, who drink, people who are clean, people who have turned a new leaf, those who work in the field of addiction, doctors, professors, celebrities who've dealt with and experienced addiction. It is all very important.

Starting a following will be the hardest part. But I've always wanted to find a podcast that covered these kinds of topics. When I couldn't find any— I decided to make my own.

I hope you take some time to listen, and I hope you enjoy what you hear! Thank you so much, and take care.

Link below:

Link to Podcast:

Just listened to this..

You know how they say in the fellowships “you have a belly full of beer and a head full of AA”

The thing is the fellowships are thought reform.. brain washing. I’m not putting this down because brain washing works for some addicts in treating their situation.

Hey please keep in mind i’m not anti fellowship, but i’m going to throw it out as i understand this. You don’t come across as you’re sold on anything as of yet. I don’t see you doing well with the fellowship route, that’s not to discredit that approach or you.. Crocodiles fucking make it. You a crock though?.. can you submit to the reprogramming of the fellowships.. buy into the thought ending cliches?

Does it work.. 4 sure for a limited number of people. This is good. Many people it misses the mark. But other approaches do as poorly and in reality many people find their own way through.

On the cast launch in general.. you’re still figuring this out in general and struggling with the fellowship hard line and reality. This can be a messy place to navigate.

My take is nothing surrounding this is a one script.. it would be nice if it was and there are parts that are scripts and more than even current approaches address but addiction treatment currently is pretty much a major shit show.

sounds like your struggling with cannabis use in recovery because of the fellowship hard line no use period?

well is it a problem for u? The fellowship idea that any use automatically leads to use of your “doc” is nonsense as you have alluded to. What do AA crocodiles commonly die from.. tobacco that’s a fact and here is a take on this.. nothing against AA for the fellowship has improved so many lives.

The fellowships are based off easily identified thought reform or brain washing and it works well for some people.

Last edited: