L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

the downward spiral of adderall and sex

PINUPGIRL

Greenlighter
I have an extremely high sex drive and I am sexually frustrated. I get laid maybe once a week by my boyfriend and he's here for 3 days at my house. He's got this switch. When he takes his medicine he turns into a horny kinky crazed sex doll. I love it. When he's not on it he is boring and I have to beg for sex.
My boyfriend takes adderall. He is perscribed it but abuses it and runs out quickly. On the 3rd day his sex drive goes insane. He starts talking about crazy fantasies (which I love) but we hardly do half of them. Sometimes he will come over in a cock cage and ask to be feminized and treated like a slut. He will clean my floors and lick my feet while wearing a thong. He will literally do anything I ask of him even swallow his own jizz. He likes it and so do I. I prefer him this way. I like him in kinky servant mode. He will spend hours rubbing my feet and hours pampering me. It's great but he has difficulty keeping an erection on it but we always manage to cum. I've even cum on his limp dick lol. It takes him forever to cum on it but it's amazing he says. He also gets turned on by thinking about me fucking other men. For me this is heaven.... And it SUCKS BALLS WHEN HE COMES DOWN FROM THE HIGH.
He disappoints me constantly because I know his kinkiness and sex drive will fade once the adderall wears off and he cums. I'm sick and tired of this and don't know what to do. His horniness lasts for about 2 days then he goes back to normal and sleeps all the time and is grumpy and snappy. I'm furious. Do other men experience this? Do other women have to go through this shit!? Ps

No, most other men do not experience what you posted about.

I doubt most women would want their boyfriend to have to take drugs in order to do sexual things they want done, or just in order to have sex.

I was prescribed adderall/dexedrine, but I never abused it, or did kinky sex, or BDSM on it.

When you first met your boyfriend and had sex was it regular vanilla sex, or sex that's not kinky or BDSM?

What sort of sex fantasies does he have? Have you both ever done BDSM, or kinky sex while sober and not on any drugs? Have you talked to him about this?

Last edited:
hmmmm so you want him on drugs so he will act like your servant?

does this not sound crazy8)

When I first met him he was always kinky. He has a foot fetish and he likes ass play. I won't go into details. But his fAntasies really started after we stopped seeing each other. 6 years went by. He said ever since me he's been into being feminized and strap ons and thinks about me screwing other men. I was dominant and treated him like crap when we met 7 years ago. We had a fling and I told him " if we move in together I'm gonna fuck whoever I want and you are only gonna fuck me" he said that sentence spiraled his fantasies. Back then I was a cold hearted bitch. So, yes he has always been kinky but I created his fantasies I guess. Yes we have had kinky sex with him when he is sober. Many times. It's just not as kinky as in the past few months unless he's on adderall. I have been masturbating almost everyday Bc I'm sexually unsatisfied. He knows this. But having sex once a week isn't enough for me. He's like a woman if we fight he isn't in the mood. We fight a lot.

No I don't want him to do drugs so he will act like my servant but I want kinky sex and every once in a while it's nice to be pampered. He doesn't need adderall to wanna make love trust me it's just I think it decreases his stress and he let's go of his inhibitions. So pls don't judge. I didn't join this site to have rude comments thrown at me. I have enough stress in my life--��

He's into cuckolding. Very much so and so am I. That doesn't mean I make him my slave and most of the time we don't act on it. But when he wants it, key word being "wants" as in begs to be cuckolded... I do it.

what it sounds like is that he is taking drugs that are making him miserable when he is not on them and that only when high is the sex what you both want.

sounds unsustainable and unhealthy for him

excess amphetamine use is one of those things that can mess your mental wellbeing up for a long time afterwards.