Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The DMT discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

consumer

Bluelighter
I thought it would be good to start a thread to chat about dmt seeing Australia is blessed with a variety of sacred spice. Have you been talking to the elves lately? What are your experiences? Personally i think nothing compares to Dmt..its in a class of its own. A true blessing.

Personaly, LOVE IT! read the book " DMT the spirit molocule" suggested reading to those not fimiliar with DMT, I find it frustrating though that yes there is an abudance of the material although its hard as fuck to get ahold of, and when ya do i bielieve it should be a sacred thing. Would have given an arm and a leg to have participated in those trials in the above book where patients were given upto .06mg per kg of body wheight straight in the vein. That would be intense!!

I think there already is a DMT thread.

But no I have not seen the elves latley as breaking through is actually not that especially easy if you use bong/weed combo with naked flame. Funnily I haver never seen the 'mechanical elves yet., BUt then again have only broken through twice.

So for me brand new crack pipe is the go and get at least half a point in there. Lot of smoke comes out so you got to hit hold as much of thhat shit a possible. Then (if possible drop the pipe on something that won't burn or catch fire. Feel the immediate head space close your eyes and instantly be grabbed the entitites.

For me DMT is all about the breakthrough and it is not what I would call a recreational 'fun' experience - rather just pure alien different dimension. It is just too amazing for words and I can never give my report justice. Just sounds like rambling shite mostly. But the realism of the experience is not to be sneezed at.

Even though the exprience last about 10-30 'earth minutes often I will spend the next 2 days trying to decipher and piece together what happened and just can't stop analysing the experience, and find it hard to conentrate on everyday experiences like work, or thinking bout sex.

Not for the faint hearted, but epicly a unique experience that should be done with proper preparation.

^^^Yeah there already is a DMT thread^^^

DMT is great it def is in a class of its owncant compair it to any other psych.......I feel i've got all im ready for out of dmt for now,I've had a G sitting in the fridge for like 2-3 months now n havnt touched it....

Status
Not open for further replies.