• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The DMT Chrysanthemum

Lolli

Bluelighter
Many people report in their DMT trips a Chrysanthemum like flower that appears, usually before breakthrough, it's usually very complex and rotating. These reports are quite common, here are some examples:

- "The visuals were interlocking sinusoidal patterns arranged in a Japanese chrysanthemum pattern that filled my entire visual field."

- "The effects where still building fast and I began to see within this 3D space the chrysanthemum pattern associated with DMT. It was very beautiful — crystalline and colourful."

- "The perimeter goes black, speckled with light, and from the center the chrysanthemum machine begins to unfold from the distance."

Terence Mckenna has also mentioned this Chrysanthemum pattern in many of his talks:

Now what is interesting is how this flower/mandala/Chrysanthemum is also talked about in Zhuan Falun. Check out this excerpt, in my opinion it sounds like it is talking about the same phenomenon:

"At this time, a situation called “three flowers gathering above the head” will occur. It is a very obvious state that is also eye-catching. Even with a low-level celestial eye one can see it. One will have three flowers above the head. One of them is a lotus flower, but it is not the lotus flower of our physical dimension. The other two flowers are also from another dimension and are extraordinarily beautiful. These three flowers take turns rotating above one’s head.

They will rotate clockwise or counter-clockwise, and each flower can also rotate by itself. Each flower will have a big pole as thick as the diameter of the flower. These three big poles will reach all the way to the top of the sky, but they are not gong columns—they are just in this form and are extraordinarily wonderful. If you can see them, you will be shocked as well. When one’s cultivation reaches this stage, one’s body will be white and pure, and the skin will be fair and delicate.

At this point, one will have reached the highest form of In-Triple-World-Fa cultivation, yet this is not the ultimate end. One still needs to continue cultivation and move forward."

Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)

http://en.falundafa.org/eng/pdf/ZFL2014.pdf

Last edited:
After several dozen breakthroughs, I can say that unfortunately I never saw anything I would describe as a Chrysanthemum. It's possible I did, not sure, honestly I can only remember about ~10 trips out of 50 or so.

I did, however, reach "the wall" as I describe it. There is a few second waiting period before you smash through it and achieve "breakthrough".

It never looked like a flower to me, but some type of actual "wall" made out of DMT things (It did not literally look like a wall, but some sort of "gateway", alas words escape me). It's after the wall my stomach tightens, I start to fall at great speed, I lose all auditory perception to the "noise" and then usually everything slows down and becomes black (which is entity time). The trip seems to always "calm down" after this, for about a minute, then picks up with great intensity for 5 minutes, then slowly come down. At least that's how I remember it, haven't done DMT in 2-3 years.

Alas, I wouldn't describe it as a Chrysanthemum. I do adore the concept, though and McKenna.

The patterns seen in the minds eye on DMT are similar to the nature and structure (and uniqueness) of snowflakes..

One of these phenomena is in your mind (DMT)

And another is outside in nature..(Mother nature vs The Devil)
Why do these phenomena relate to each other in structure via an interesting geometric symetry?

The patterns seen in the minds eye on DMT are similar to the nature and structure (and uniqueness) of snowflakes..

One of these phenomena is in your mind (DMT)

And another is outside in nature..(Mother nature vs The Devil)
Why do these phenomena relate to each other in structure via an interesting geometric symetry?

Possibly because geometry is a function of mathematics, and mathematics is the language of the universe.