• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The dissociative with the most action at opioid receptors?

For fent withdrawal I’ve found 3-ho-pce far superior to 3-ho-pcp. The pce actually brings decent relief, but I think ket is probably the best disso I’ve had for opioid wd.

That's interesting. That strongly suggests that 3-OH-PCM (the N-methyl homologue) would have even more opioid activity. People tend to think that most opioids are based on tertiary amines but tilidine is a prodrug - it's nortilidine that is active (compare strucures. Very similar) and of course dezocine is a primary amine (and thus looks really strange).

I believe that the 3-OH derivative of tilidine is mentioned in a patent BUT I think it was LESS active. I think it requires the ester moiety to be replaced by a ketone (see ketobemidone) because otherwide you end up with 1 enantiomer that is an agonist while the other is an antagonist.

I'm very interested in these small, potent opioids. Tilidine is small (MW 258,349) but has 3 (or possibly 4 is the olefinic bond overlays that of allylprodine or 14-alloxycodeine) moieties (5 have been elucidated) which is why the active enantiomer is as potent as diamorphine weight for weight. It's a forgotten corner of opioid chemistry but we are seeing NMDA/mu affinity overlapping the 2 structures. Camfentamine is also in this class, but lacks the ester function to have SIGNIFICANT opioid activity (it has some).

Last edited: