• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The dissociative with the most action at opioid receptors?

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, I am just wondering what your thoughts are about this? Of the commonly available dissociatives, which one(s) have the most powerful/real effect on opioid receptors, particularly MOR? The reason I ask is because I am going to be jumping off of an extended relapse soon, and my comfort meds options are pretty slim these days, because of doing this rodeo too many times (gabapentinoids have to be used sparingly due to previous dependence, for example). I have heard some people claim that using dissos straight through withdrawal works for them, though personally I have never noticed that to be particularly true, but I don't think most of them have any action at opioid receptors. It would be awesome if I could grab myself a small supply of something that would really help without risking switching dependencies (dissociatives have never been a problem for me in terms of abuse).

I believe that 3-HO-PCP is one of the better commonly-available dissos for this.

3-HO-PCE is often mentioned as having opiate affinity...the first batch available was poorly synthesized so alot of the early reports aren't accurate.

I find it very relaxing, warm and calm, more so than any other dissociative I have tried. That being said I have not sampled 3-HO-PCP. I have never noticed itching or that classic opiate warmth running through my body and I am fairly opiate naive.

3-HO-PCP is known for causing blackouts, I dont believe the PCE analogue carries quite the same risk. That may just be a function of decreased potency however.

Hey everyone, I am just wondering what your thoughts are about this? Of the commonly available dissociatives, which one(s) have the most powerful/real effect on opioid receptors, particularly MOR? The reason I ask is because I am going to be jumping off of an extended relapse soon, and my comfort meds options are pretty slim these days, because of doing this rodeo too many times (gabapentinoids have to be used sparingly due to previous dependence, for example). I have heard some people claim that using dissos straight through withdrawal works for them, though personally I have never noticed that to be particularly true, but I don't think most of them have any action at opioid receptors. It would be awesome if I could grab myself a small supply of something that would really help without risking switching dependencies (dissociatives have never been a problem for me in terms of abuse).
You know-Iboga...its not a disso,but acts like a disso,affect MOR for sure,but not strong as kappa.

I don't know if there's even such one amongst the RC dissos. 3-ho-pcp doesn't even feel like narcotic in any way despite the popular saying on the internet. You already know all this. i should add tho, holey dissos + withdrawal (from benzos in my case) = hell. Not sure how it works with narcotics. Wouldn't benzos work better?

What about nitrous oxide? It feels sort of opiate-like, at least to me, which is one of the reasons it's so euphoric (and reinforcing). It's not incredibly practical for extended use in withdrawal, but if you have some level of self-control, a crate of #500 chargers could definitely give you some much-needed moments of respite along the way.

Nitrous does work, but the problem is, it works for 30 seconds. I have on the past used it to get extremely temporary relief, but it's so fleeting.

You know-Iboga...its not a disso,but acts like a disso,affect MOR for sure,but not strong as kappa.

Oh yeah, years ago I did ibogaine in a flood dose and got off opiates for 5 years (I really thought for good). I actually have some TA extract, which I intend on microdosing. I have enough for an experience, but way under a flood... I have been considering doing that, but I'm not sure. I have microdosed iboga before, but I find it doesn't really help against withdrawal until you take a big dose. However it does help afterwards with trying to get back to feeling normal.

I have heard from a number of people that 3-HO-PCP is opioidergic (is that a word?), but I don't know if that's speculation or fact. I definitely like it, substantially more than 3-MeO-PCP. I am also curious about 3-HO-PCE, which I haven't tried yet. Wish my source didn't have 5g minimum order, with no splitting that 5 grams between multiple substances. :cautious:

I don't know if there's even such one amongst the RC dissos. 3-ho-pcp doesn't even feel like narcotic in any way despite the popular saying on the internet. You already know all this. i should add tho, holey dissos + withdrawal (from benzos in my case) = hell. Not sure how it works with narcotics. Wouldn't benzos work better?

Benzos work pretty decently, for sleep anyway, but benzo addiction is tremendously worse and I have skirted the edge already, to where taking etizolam 3 days in a row (once per day, mind you) gives me nasty rebound anxiety and insomnia. So I do not have the option to just benzo myself out til it's over.

I swear that @Feretile was talking in some thread recently about dissos with opioid activity. But I might be imagining that. I know someone else over in OD was saying that they use dissociatives to get through opiate w/d.

Nitrous does work, but the problem is, it works for 30 seconds. I have on the past used it to get extremely temporary relief, but it's so fleeting.

Oh yeah, years ago I did ibogaine in a flood dose and got off opiates for 5 years (I really thought for good). I actually have some TA extract, which I intend on microdosing. I have enough for an experience, but way under a flood... I have been considering doing that, but I'm not sure. I have microdosed iboga before, but I find it doesn't really help against withdrawal until you take a big dose. However it does help afterwards with trying to get back to feeling normal.

I have heard from a number of people that 3-HO-PCP is opioidergic (is that a word?), but I don't know if that's speculation or fact. I definitely like it, substantially more than 3-MeO-PCP. I am also curious about 3-HO-PCE, which I haven't tried yet. Wish my source didn't have 5g minimum order, with no splitting that 5 grams between multiple substances. :cautious:
No idea about RC drugs.Never used.As to Iboga....microdose or lets say booster dose of 200 mg TA extract would solve your problem,if you are on Kratom...for example.Tried a booster doses.Its not a trip,but it definetely helps.Absolutely can feel how substance attached to mu rec. and things are way more easier,if you on low dose hydro,oxy,pods or kratom.even H.Insomnia-that would be the problem.If i have ibo would try this method....without to go deep into the flood.Or maybe jump in da deep with full flood.Have no worries about that.fuck I am close to 50.

Yes - that was Robojunkie. He was the friend of a postgraduate chemistry student who was making fentanyl & β-OH fentanyl in the collage lab. They both broke rule #1 and ended up with ludicrous habits. I seem to remember them needing 20-30mg of fentanyl every 2-3 hours just to stay well. His friend got a VERY long prison term and his habit was so big that no available opioid helped. He said MXE helped.

I am convinced that both R-4066 & thienorphine are going to become an important treatment option for people who develop huge habits to high affinity opioids. I can only see the price of fentanyl dropping as the Mexicans battle it out for control.

It looks like a terrible place to end up. Just imagine that - needing a shot every 3 hours night and day. Awful.

Maybe I'll give the 200mg of TA a shot, I have probably a little under a gram of TA. never tried taking that dose.

As for the flood, I will never do that again for addiction. Two of my good friends, my mentors through my experience, had great first floods, and then traumatic second floods where they said they deeply regretted doing it, and then killed themselves after a few months.

If you do like 40 whippits it becomes more prolonged IME. You can decrease the tempo after like 20 and do like 1 per song (i like measuring time in music), then after like 40 ones you can go to bed and stay wonky for a while.

I have never done opiates or opioids so i don't know how well it would work, but i like the idea just on pure drug nerd terms.

Maybe I'll give the 200mg of TA a shot, I have probably a little under a gram of TA. never tried taking that dose.

As for the flood, I will never do that again for addiction. Two of my good friends, my mentors through my experience, had great first floods, and then traumatic second floods where they said they deeply regretted doing it, and then killed themselves after a few months.
Yes I know you told me about that.R.I.P.I have two massive floods.Always help.Did not sorry for that.On the contrary.If I get a chance and got Ibo would try one last shot with dose above 2g hcl.Its affect me good.Second time even able to walk to the toilet.Scary thing,but my body like it.The problem is after the flood...that crazy sorrow last sooo long.Theres a S.African movie about some guys,which detox junkies on H.He gave him ,when withdrawl kicks hard a gram rootbark.....and symptoms disappeared for an hours.The movie was something like "Safari in Africa?"

My flood had me dreaming whether I was awake or asleep for 3 full days. I felt AMAZING afterwards though, like probably the best I've ever felt. For a long time, the next 2 years were the best of my life. But also I made some huge changes in my life and escaped a bad relationship so that was a big factor.

After I got off heroin, I relapsed on O-desmethyltramadol which was far more potent than I was expecting.

I found that MXE totally negated any withdrawal symptoms.

Unfortunately it's no longer available as far as I know.

Yeah I would have bet on MXE working pretty well, I was off opiates during the whole time I was using MXE though. And yes, it's gone.

My flood had me dreaming whether I was awake or asleep for 3 full days. I felt AMAZING afterwards though, like probably the best I've ever felt. For a long time, the next 2 years were the best of my life. But also I made some huge changes in my life and escaped a bad relationship so that was a big factor.
Yes some people felt great afterwards.Two times after the flood felt that sorrow.Wanna cry,but i can't.What is that.Theres a Nische word for that.Something like"Sorrow of the world.Can feel emotional pain of all the others.Thats how affects me this root.Detox me,but gives this huge sorrow.Idk why is that?

How about lowish doses of K?
Just to take the edge of so to speak, maybe 25-50mg IM once every few hours or so.
I quit kratom that way, but i did begin again though..