• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The DISCO Music Thread - Go on post you know you want to (now accepting vidembeds) <3

Rhythm is a dancer

Always on of my favs...

OK I like my gay clubs

Haddaway - What is love

My apologies, I'be just noticed this isn't an enbed-vid thred...oops.

System 7 - Planet 7 (son kite mix)

System7 - Alpha Wave ( Plastikman acid house remix )

Rather strangely I seen Plastickman play in King Tuts, Wegie. Supreme, he had all in the palm of us hand, such a tiny venue but we were all dancing as one being <3

ps: shambles we'll have to get you down to king tuts, they do a free jazz Saturday, its quite thee thing!!!

Fuck it-I started the thread embed away, if the powers that be allow it and want to remove "links only" in thread title-gowan.. surely even Shambles has band- width enough now? Even here in sticksville I can still without buffering view....<3

Sesame Street: ABC Disco with Grover

EMBED AWAY Kate.;)

Last edited:
Gies a dance Ms Flo, I fancy something americana, goton project / tremi like. TANG GIRL, TANGO!!!!!xxxx

Professor Longhair - Go To The Mardi Gras

We'll dress up, loads of shiny beads and feathers!

Nothing much is working decided to smash the house up about an hour ago-including PC nad phone and me a bit,not really feeling the disco vibe..will post some durdgy misog music elsewhere <3

How you doing-have Drs in a few hours not sure even perfect makeup, shiny hair and killer heels and suit jacket gonna help pull this one off..if there are blood tests I am screwed if there is bad news I am buying a camper van, getting cosmetic surgery and trying to get on with life...x

Nothing much is working decided to smash the house up about an hour ago-including PC nad phone and me a bit,not really feeling the disco vibe..will post some durdgy misog music elsewhere <3

How you doing-have Drs in a few hours not sure even perfect makeup, shiny hair and killer heels and suit jacket gonna help pull this one off..if there are blood tests I am screwed if there is bad news I am buying a camper van, getting cosmetic surgery and trying to get on with life...x

Just be honest with th doc. The time has come to do that petal <3 Covering, it hiding itm sneaking it, denying it,,,,are all avoiding what needs done. It'll be a massive relief on you'll taken that step.

Truth and nothing but the truth OK <3%)<3

Edit: living a lie is shite, well bad karama xxx

It's a little more complicated than that and nothing to do with any usage -Jesus practically been living like a saint-mental health all been good until recent revelation from someone this evening, pretty much totally drug free, and alcohol and fag free for months oh and booze-2 stone lighter-skin like a babies....just a glitch.

For you k-Dance yer socks off <3

Erasure - A Little Respect HD

Although probably not true 'disco', you could certainly dance to it, and it tended to fill the floor whenever it was played, this was one of the very few tracks that would get me out of my seat and on to the dance-floor as a rather shy and self conscious 17/18 year old. Most of the shite played at discos of my youth 'said nothing to me about my life' to paraphrase Morrisey, and if i didnt 'feel it' (any passion/emotion or intensity behind the track) there would be no way i could ever dance to it.

Later on when I moved to big cities I discovered 'Indie nights' at clubs. Sorry Bristol but your audience was absolutely boring as fuck. No one dancing, everyone very self conscious. Stereotypical Indie fans. I was into speed by then so needed much more excitement. Eventually found that with pills and Trance music.

Indie nights in Manchester are completely different, though I've not been to one for ages, but went to a few in my first few years here and they were always rammed, with the crowd all in full on party mode.

Last edited:
Fuck it-I started the thread embed away, if the powers that be allow it and want to remove "links only" in thread title-gowan.. surely even Shambles has band- width enough now? Even here in sticksville I can still without buffering view....<3

Was never my shitey rural connection that was a problem, m'dear, it's more an issue with people who use mobiles to access BL as vidembeds gobble up data allowances like nobody's bizniz - and can also be painfully slow to load depending on connection speeds. Whether or not any given thread allows embeds is basically down to whoever started the thread other than the social threads (which should be easy to access for all) and the main tunes thread because we have a separate one for embedded music.

Change to Disco Thread policy has been noted and title has been amended - embed away, folks <3