• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

the diffrence of flirtation between the sexes?

BornAgainYogi

Bluelighter
Watched an interview of a dating coach and he mentioned the differences in how same sex couples flirt but didn't go into much detail. Just curious what he meant and want some peoples opinions on this. I'm guessing men are more open and forwarding with their attraction while women like it more drawn out and not so much in black and white? Would like to hear from others and what your experience has taught you :)

i tend to flirt with almost anyone, which is a bit of a problem of mine really. i like either, really. drawn out flirting is more fun for me though, i like the whole chase thing, its exciting. though when a girls upfront with me, thats quite refreshing too. i think im fairly up front with flirting as long as the girl is responsive, but too much over the top flirting gets a bit creepy or pathetic sometimes. in short: fuck knows!

I find flirting to be a bit annoying to be honest. Would be so much easier if we just had a bunch of pretty feathers sticking out of our arses like some exotic bird which we could display if we were interested :D Prefer it when it's a bit more obvious than playing the 'romantic' game of 'am I or aren't I?'. Sometimes I'm too preoccupied to pick up on subtle hints of body or verbal intonation. As for language, that's fucking confusing enough as it is.. just give me physical hints.. like, simple eye contact.. I may miss the 101 'flirty' behaviors but I'll never miss the slightly prolonged eye contact.. or dilated pupils.

I might get too excited and fart them out. Or shart them out.