• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

⫸STICKY⫷ The Delphic Oracle- Know Thyself: P&S Social Ampitheatre of Doom

Actually I intercepted his soul at some point and helped him to cross over peacefully.

lol

thats one funny thing when my mother died
(cancer...)
i had a sleep next to her, no hospital bed involve...
i though it was pretty cool that i felt asleep next to her, visiting dream land, before she died...
she died that day, couple hours after i slept next to her

Actually I intercepted his soul at some point and helped him to cross over peacefully.
I meet up with him almost every time I smoke DMT <3

Hey p&s social :) Glad ya'll have one of these too. I dont get outside of PD much, but when I do, Im always reading this thread.

Love <3 xoxox

thats one funny thing when my mother died
(cancer...)
i had a sleep next to her, no hospital bed involve...
i though it was pretty cool that i felt asleep next to her, visiting dream land, before she died...
she died that day, couple hours after i slept next to her

That's some beautiful stuff man. I bet most people wouldn't receive a story like this well. They would be too caught up with immature notions of 'sleeping with your mom'.

what about ergoloids such as LSD? If we are too center on US culture the past 40 years then it has obviously had a tremendous impact on some of our minds.

Incredible impact, but the number of minds it has touched is insignificant. The social stigma against it is too strong. However, I tend to think that is a good thing. To me, overcoming the stigma represents a rites of passage. The mind that experiences a psychedelic has to be proven in individualized thought and conscious of a higher order. Otherwise, it wouldn't be able to see beyond the stigma or good/bad rationality of the law. I'd imagine that it would be quite destructive if kids were to drop acid like they drink beer.

A Zen Buddhist orders from a hotdog vendor:

"Make me one with everything."

{Let me give you a couple seconds to get over
your paroxysm of laughter. }

The vendor hands the Zen Buddhist the hot dog
and the Zen Buddhist hands him a twenty dollar
bill.

After a minute, the Zen Buddhist says, "What---
no change?"

And the vendor says, "Change must come from
within..."

lol

the thread "there is no such thing as a selfless act" appears in the forum index on my work pc as "there is no such thing as..." and then it has the username of the last post beneath it.

i giggled inside when i read
"there is no such thing as a..."
drug researcher

and wondered briefly of some other possibilities.

how do ya philosphise with intellegence when ur spannered

the spanner is the key i guess, undoes the bolts to open the doors to regions less accessible than when we are in the straight level headed drones of this dictatorship world in which we live, which is so blatantly covered oer as community of democracy

how do ya philosphise with intellegence when ur spannered

the spanner is the key i guess, undoes the bolts to open the doors to regions less accessible than when we are in the straight level headed drones of this dictatorship world in which we live, which is so blatantly covered oer as community of democracy

its the perfect charade...

2732005043_2f20ca52d4_o.jpg

hi-I am crash-English/Philosophy major at university MANY years ago-any way long time lurker,few post here n there but I would very much like to join in on the debate and rabble rousing I know you all are ready to give me.

I hope to hear from ANY of you-remember,I am still a n00b:)
........................crash

heyi have followed MANY of your posts-i try and do my homework:)

i am crash-nice to meet you.

question...ur handle?how does it read-i.e. phonetically speaking? .sometimes the smartest ppl can be so stupid
*blushes n raises hand* LOL

my french is terrible-been 14 years since college-i went to the but guess what -my flash player need to updated.so I did and now I have to restart browser.C'est la vie-damn it.will u be on for a while-i will log on here and check link then re-post here...it that cool?