• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

⫸STICKY⫷ The Delphic Oracle- Know Thyself: P&S Social Ampitheatre of Doom

oh mate, Tut Ching Yabalz is never truly gone. but next time please don't wake me up, i was having a much needed nap!

Yo yo my unknown brethren. Do I know you from a different name or something?

Hey!

No you don't know me mate, I am a long time lurker though and I love this forum. I don't think you can beat your everyday druggie's philosophy hah.
I know Relex_Author IRL and he is trying to get me to post more. Which, I wanna do, but I don't want to do it when I'm high on drugs, I don't feel like I'm being true to my nature when I do that.
I really enjoy your posts though, and without sucking up too much, I think you're an excellent choice for a mod here.
take it easy man!

Well thanks man, that makes me feel good to hear. :) I've been at this a long time now. Bluelight gives me a chance to reach a lot of people and have a positive effect on lives.

You should post more. :) There are different forums for the different drug types. There a social forum, The Lounge. If you've been lurking, maybe you already know this. But yeah anyway, I'm glad you finally joined. We always have 10 to 20 times as many lurkers viewing the site as we do registered users, and the more people that post, the better Bluelight is.

Hello all.

I tried a kind of mushroom with my girlfriend on a trip to the Netherlands recently... not cubensis, and the effect was a deep body high, in addition to my vision being augmented to see in much greater detail (really just more appreciative, but it felt like I was seeing in 4k).

Having relocated now, I'm wondering when I should investigate the greater deity, cubensis.

Hey Nix. :)

Interesting, I wonder what species it was? Was it a "philosopher's stone" (a truffle, doesn't look like a classic mushroom)?

Have you done psychedelics before (besides the time you're talking about) or are you looking to begin exploring them?

Hey xorko!

This was my first experience when them... I might be able to recall what they were (just consumed some cannabis). The smart shop we went to almost certainly had a kind called Philosopher's stone... and these were definitely more truffle like in appearance. What would be particularly helpful is if I could recall the Psilocybe name.

I'm very interested in experimenting with these kinds of things soon. My lady is too. I've always been curious, but now the access has kinda opened, and my mind is being drawn towards it.

I bet you'll really appreciate a proper trip. Mushrooms can be very emotionally intense but also extremely profound. They can also be really silly and hilarious.

I'm pumped for it. I'd like to switch from the cannabis to micro dosing mushrooms, if the effect has what I'm looking for. Though I'm primarily interested in doing heroic doses.

You gotta get a good solid trip, it can be life-changing. Microdosing mushrooms is really nice though, like 100mg of mushrooms is a good dose.

With any luck I'll have my first true blue trip soon. Really keen on tearing the walls down, or some of them anyway.

Good luck man, psychedelics really changed my life, they;re beautiful tools, if you treat them with respect. Going into it with intentions set is very helpful. Make sure you provide yourself a very good setting, I recommend being in a safe place out in nature, being in nature really, really is a good thing and will serve to make your trip more meaningful and natural.

Hey can you guys all check out the LAVA forum's current photo contest? It's a tradition going back many years, in fact this is photo contest #406. 8o Submissions are open until October 1st. The theme is "isolation". Even if you don't enter, you should still check it out. :) But it's really fun, I enter them every month. If you win, you get a custom title (mine is from winning last month).

Please consider entering! And check it out! And tell all your friends! Buy some billboard space! Broadcast it into space!

(or just click this link: https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/submissions-open-round-406-isolation.890972)

How is everyone doing? Nix you around?

We are recruiting a new P&S moderator. See the sticky thread at the top of the page and consider applying!

Been meaning to sneak over here and say hi to swilow but I now see he's absent. A search brings me to a post from TLB talking about his retirement. Booooo. If anyone is still in contact with him tell him I say hi. :p <3

Been meaning to sneak over here and say hi to swilow but I now see he's absent. A search brings me to a post from TLB talking about his retirement. Booooo. If anyone is still in contact with him tell him I say hi. :p <3
I remember them. I read about a concerning to me at least subbed tryptamine experience they had a while back like years and years now probably worried me but his brother was there and made him feel love thankfully

Is weed conducive to you figuring shit out or what?

At times I feel I have spiritual openings with it but given my history and first several years of using as early as I did my brain doesn't allow me to use responsibly as an adult as absurd as it sounds to use cannabis like a junkie I always do what will make next time different?

Food for thought not really like I have to know.