• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

The delightfull world of benzodiazepines

Status
Not open for further replies.

bEnZo bUdDyY

Bluelighter
Anyways im scripted 1mg xanax 3times a day. Klonopin 1mg twice daily.
And two suboxone strips n8. Now i dont take nearly that much sub of course. But i abuse my pills mainly xanax i love that cool, calm feel they give you... Besides grapefruit juice and cimetidine are there any other potetiators also besides cannabis i smoke homemade hash omg now that gets you there. Basically made this to discuss benzo dosages. Possible potentiators. Benzo likes n dislikes.
Also whats your benzo of choice and why? I love xanax lol but klonopin is aight.

Temazepam and Xan are by far my favorites in the benzo family. Temazepam actually gives me a light bit of energy which goes well with its relaxing qualities. Would love some benzos now lol

Temazepam and Xan are by far my favorites in the benzo family. Temazepam actually gives me a light bit of energy which goes well with its relaxing qualities. Would love some benzos now lol

Yeah i have only tried xanax. Klonopin. Valium. These are the only benzodiazepines i have had the pleasure of knowing the buzz/feel.

But i do love benzos love to just melt away no worries or cares.

But man the withdrawal from benzodiazepines is horrible so you gotta watch yourself. I myself have a pretty bad benzo addiction tho.

But i also have a lot of mental health problems, and i take other meds like remeron for depression.

But enjoy them while you got them lol
?

It has been a lot of years since I heard Temazepam being used :D. It used to be in a gel cap but people were injecting it so Pharma changed it to tablets, the 50mg pills were beasts :D.

If you actually managed to stay awake after that wave hits you then the high <3

Basically made this to discuss benzo dosages. Possible potentiators. Benzo likes n dislikes.
Also whats your benzo of choice and why? I love xanax lol but klonopin is aight.

There are enough threads about benzo dosages and potentiators
And discussing what benzo you like the most is not suited for OD. So I'm closing this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.