The Deep thread

Hes playing in Brooklyn Noods. Maybe this week actually.

I lied. He played. Last week.

Last edited:

18.gif

The original is superior but I can't find it anywhere on the whole internet, or any part thereof.

^^Dope. If I ever open my own, Im calling my pharmacy Beat Pharmacy. We will play house and techno. Dispense lots of Adderall and oxy.

LOL in a perfect world the "beat pharmacy" would replace starbucks and be on every street corner.

diggin the jazzy space vibes. and those shakes that sound like loose change jingling in a pocket. man it's so hard to get those sax/horns if you ain't in the know. cause easily they can stand out and be kinda cheesy. so when they fit and add a really nice element of jazzyness like that, always got me noddin.

this steven julien is on point, some stand outs, all interesting.

Lol in some way we all create our own beat pharmacies some way or another...

Good to see you guys are still around I have veen struggling with extreme addiction these last few months, it's hard to beat....Mainly music collecting, i've become a digital hoarder... =D 500 tracks a week is nothing.....still need to rate /listen 3200tracks in my library but there's just too much good stuff out there...%) Hope you guys are going well...

Grts,

Shamanism

Last edited:
That second one Shamanism is real some interesting stuff. Good shit. And damn, you actual download 500 tracks a week? If you want help with those 3200, I got some time. :)

heyhey shamanism, good to see you too. sorry to hear you struggin with addiction.

i recall ya mentioning workin on some releases and events a year or so ago ? hope ya still findin energy to be active in your local scene.

hit me up anytime about anything if you wanna share music/thoughts. take care for real man.

This isnt fully electronic but was just talking about them in TL and found this remix I never heard. I love the Nonce so a nice little deep grove under Mixtapes sounds sweet to my ears. Joe, what your opinion since you are more into hip-hop and rap than me?

one if not the best minimal EP to see daylight. Simplicity and elegance at is peak