• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The danger of Etonitazene and Nitazenes.

MedicinalUser247

Bluelighter
Everybody knows about Fentanyl, but did you know that there's even stronger opioids hitting the streets. There called nitazenes and they can be 2000 times stronger than morphine. A person may think there just buying fentanyl, but they may be buying a much more potent substance. Of course you don't have to worrie sense the main substance on the street is still fentanyl. What are your thoughts on this ?

A scary thing about this is that those fentanyl strips won't show positive if your bag has a nitazene in it so you might think its actual heroin

A scary thing about this is that those fentanyl strips won't show positive if your bag has a nitazene in it so you might think its actual heroin
Yeah, I know of a group that is developing fentanyl vaccines, and I think it's a super fraught proposition as A). Opioid addicts will try to blast through it, and it will cause a biphasic dose response curve once the antibody binding sites are saturated (ie the cause of many loperamide deaths) and B) the presence of nitazenes and things like brorphine mean that it could give a false sense of security.

These 'zenes' are mixed in with the benzo pills in the uk. Why you would press that into a benzo???? beyond me.

Wedinos has positive tests for..Bensedin/kern prodes/Accord,actavis and a couple of painkillers.

There are a couple of threads knocking about on this subject.
And i'll say it again, why put this substance in a benzo? there's a ton of more suitable alternatives if diaz is in short supply.

I'm waiting and worried about an avalanche of bad news in many forms as a poster put thier hand up to munching ten at a time.
Becarefull all, and especially UK benzo users.

These 'zenes' are mixed in with the benzo pills in the uk. Why you would press that into a benzo???? beyond me.

Wedinos has positive tests for..Bensedin/kern prodes/Accord,actavis and a couple of painkillers.

There are a couple of threads knocking about on this subject.
And i'll say it again, why put this substance in a benzo? there's a ton of more suitable alternatives if diaz is in short supply.

I'm waiting and worried about an avalanche of bad news in many forms as a poster put thier hand up to munching ten at a time.
Becarefull all, and especially UK benzo users.
Diaz really does seem to be in short supply.