• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The DADDY Question!!

Well, we been dating since we were like 14 so he is more like my Daddy in some ways8o

he will say "I am going to touch you cuz I am your daddy and I love you" and I say "what are you doing daddy?" and he says "making you feel good" and I say "ooooh, ok" and i say "this seems bad" and he says "just don't tell mommy, this is special just for us, here suck my lollipop" and so forth

Each to their own, but that would make me uncomfortable. I'm not that into talking during sex tho.

My ex would say "hurt me" which was pretty arousing. Don't know what that says about me :D

One love. That must be nice.

I wish I had something as special as that.

I know what you mean, I had a similar reaction reading that. I mean I suppose I got pretty close, I've only ever loved one person and we've been together 5 years now. But in the first year or so of falling crazily in love I used to wish id met him earlier, that we could have had more time together, but it wasn't to be. Over time I've learned to appreciate the other side of that coin. If that had happened likely one or both of us would have one day felt sad about all the relationships and sex with other people most people have at that point in their lives that we would have missed. Grass is always greener.

The first girl I ever fell in love with is a single mum now.

I've been lucky thus far, by not yet having kids.

Actually, I got her pregnant once, but we had broken up by the time she realized and she got an abortion in secret

I imagine if I started calling my girlfriend mummy... That would have to be weird.

In this context, the daddy is not the father but the cliche strong, dominant man. I think calling your partner 'father' during sex would be slight weird. :D

Yes, calling your girlfriend "mommy" would be weird and it would make my pussy dry up like desert. I would push you off me.

Calling a guy "daddy" in bed is a submissive thing. It's letting him know that pussy is his and he has all the control. There are plenty of us who understand.