• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Y.O.L.O. - "You Only Love Octagons" Come back Sam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do love me some mda but it hasn't been very common around these parts for quite some time, well not in my circles anyway.

I don't think there's any doubt at all that he killed her, but one version of the story is that he mistook her for an intruder, while other reports seem to indicate that it was premeditated. I'm going with the latter - there's something very chilling about the whole thing.

yeh thats basically what we have heard reported. crazy. poor girl!

Hello all I started taking MDMA about 5 months ago and it is easily the greatest thing I decided to try. Makes me wish I was rolling right now. Do you guys prefer it in pill or powder form?

I hate the feeling of having bits of pill stuck in my teeth though, I would rather just either swallow it whole or crush it up and drink it like a shot almost.

The worst part for me is when you get to that last comedown and you dont have any left to keep it going. It just feels like you're slowly melting away.

So I got my first legit paying DJ gig on march 2nd, super stoked on it! :D

I always loved going to raves not knowing what the DJ's would by playing that night and now I get to choose :D

Got a 2 hour long set so I'll be playing tons of great tracks from many genres :)

So I got my first legit paying DJ gig on march 2nd, super stoked on it! :D

I always loved going to raves not knowing what the DJ's would by playing that night and now I get to choose :D

Got a 2 hour long set so I'll be playing tons of great tracks from many genres :)

Nice bro!! 2 hours is a long time haha, don't think I could keep a beat going that long.

I've been DJing a ton lately too though haha, got a TON of great quality music and I just can't help but play with it lol

So I just snorted my first ever line of ket a minute ago.

How's everyone else doin'?

Yeah I just finished writing an essay and figured I'd reward myself. Feeling pretty fuckin' wonky right now. Love this feeling! Might go for a walk and a cigarette if I am able to move, the sun is shining...

Fuck, I have a cold and first major show of the year is in 2 days. I'm on a diet of zinc and vit c. What else would the md's of BL advise ?

^ echinacea n2n

and instead of, or, as well as vit c tablets id be juicing fresh oranges, limes, lemons, lemonades, etc.

Normally I would say the cure for the common cold is codeine, pseudoephedrine and DXM with plenty of weed... but you can't really take any of those if you want to roll lol

So I'd probably just try and get as much sleep as possible.

I took e kind of sick you wont feel sick anymore trust me. But it comes back after its over so just keep that in mind.

Hey guys, you should let me know how this mix is :) Lay it on me, hell your criticisms don't even have to be constructive.

It's my first non-Freestyle, so it's actually good lmao.. I think you'd like it too Laugh, it's got a bit of Tech/trance in it. I'm planning on giving it to an old love for her birthday so I want to make sure it's perfect lol

http://www.mixcloud.com/CaptainFolley/captain-folley-her-mix/

Nice bro!! 2 hours is a long time haha, don't think I could keep a beat going that long.

I've been DJing a ton lately too though haha, got a TON of great quality music and I just can't help but play with it lol

Yeah I've done about a 3 hourish set (not planned just whatever felt right) at my buddies party back in early Jan so I'm not too worried about 2 hours, although it still is a long time xD

And nice DJing is a ton of fun, when I first got into it I spent $150 on a cheap controller just to see how I liked it... I've now spent around $1200 and planning on spending another $500! Not the cheapest hobby/occupation.

Congratulations on the mod spot - Folley / Laugh :)

Ahh yes I totally forgot to congratulate the two! Good job you two I've already seen both of you doing your job well. :)

Hey guys, you should let me know how this mix is :) Lay it on me, hell your criticisms don't even have to be constructive.

It's my first non-Freestyle, so it's actually good lmao.. I think you'd like it too Laugh, it's got a bit of Tech/trance in it. I'm planning on giving it to an old love for her birthday so I want to make sure it's perfect lol

http://www.mixcloud.com/CaptainFolley/captain-folley-her-mix/

Ahh I see you were quick to hope on Headhunterz remix of Zedd's Clarity :) Nice to see more people using mixcloud, it's a great place to upload your mixes for FREE and timestamping is an excellent feature.

Now on with criticism, your transitions seem nice and smooth no obvious trainwrecking to my ear. I like the mainstream hardstyle bootlegs, give it a more recognizable sound to most people (Not that I only like mainstream, as you've said before if it sounds good I'll listen to it!) but you still kept some lesser known songs in there which is good because it helps get producers names out there.

The one thing I noticed that I would have done differently is how you handled the last transition, you cut out the bass on the first track before the bass from the second track picked up so you had about a 2-3 second stretch with little to no bass which kind of sounded awkward to my ear. I personally would have cut the bass out of the first song once the bass in the second song kicked in. :)

Overall it's a good mix and I enjoyed it. A few questions, what equipment are you using (if you are) and what software are you using for your mixes?

P.S. I followed you :)

Thanks a ton man :)

Right now, I have no equipment. LoL.

I use the free version Virtual DJ and do it with the mouse/keyboard shortcuts, so the timing can get off just because I don't have all the controls at my fingertips, can really only do one thing at a time. It's just a hobby at the moment, but I am doing it as a culminating project that's required to finish High School, so I am trying to get good haha

I'm looking into ordering a Mix Track Pro or something similar very soon. Glad to know she's not going to wonder what the fuck I was on when I made it though ahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.