• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The server is too busy at this moment. Please try again later

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah
had that happen to me.
you gotta just let it sit a while.
the boiling water will break glass
you heat it just a little bit but if it starts bubbling let off

Think so? cuz i just went through changing everyscreen on my metal weed pipe....im gunna blast off. :D be back soon yall

GOD THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Had to leave the dimension but im still loving how this screen works.....6dimensions ftmfw

It was beautiful my man, i feel like right now i could just grab you pull you here and take you exactly where i was.

Also, i met my lady from the first trip.

Shes stunning :)

ive never "flipped" anything, other than doing speed with MDMA.
i need to remedy that.

I haven't done that combo mentioned above all in one night, but I'm obsessed with trying it sometime

Sounds like it would be an epic combo, i was gunna drop some sid tonight but i gotta work tmrw and at this hr i would NOT be going to sleep anytime soon.

God i wish i could stay where i was, but they told me my time was up and i had to go, but i could return when i please.

One thing i heard amongst it all. "The path is there"

Day 1 was good. Cleared some things up with someone, finished another course in school (another A, keeping my 4.0), my homie gave me his iPod cable. Tomorrow I have the day off but Im going to visit my grandma at her rehab (physical therapy, not addiction) and gonna see some other family also (hopefully).

Hoping to get into some dissociation this weekend. Its been way too long, my mind needs to explore the universe of consciousness that we cannot understand within our bodies.

With this I bid everyone good night/day.

I need more cunnilingus in my life.

Goodnight foreal now :|

Status
Not open for further replies.