• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The Black Knight has fallen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...I think I have convinced myself to do half a cap and see where that gets me...wish me luck

Man, if it's been 13 years I'd find a better place to take it and drop a whole cap, what is half really going to do :\

no point in going through all that trouble just for a sub-par experience!

Alright...roughly 70mg down the hatch....sure tasted like I remember...YUCK!

I on fire riht now. my whole body is amped up and it anit even hit me yet.

Just taking it slow...Minor heart issues and all. :)

I'll take the other 70mg in about a half hour or 45 min if all goes will

^ Keep us up to date with how it goes! And if you want someone to chat with I'm free all night! Well to about 10:30ish then it's bed time for me :)

its. 11:00pm here mang....I am not really expecting much. just a trial run.

stomach is flopping a bit now though

8:00pm in my town :)

Oh you're in OH! My brothers grilfriend is currently in Euclid, OH working for Lincoln, the welding company. She is doing research into different materials and what not to weld with.

about 70mile north of me...

Hearts pumping pretty good now...not uncomfortable but I can feel it

Oh that's kinda funny, small world huh?

Man I've just been blasting nothing but hardstyle today, since my parents are out of town my brother has been having people over a ton so if he plans on bringing them inside tonight he'll have to deal with some skull pounding beats ;D

love the hard style....folley turned me on to it just by talking about it so much....

feeling pretty good...muscle tightness. hard to type. heart camling down...sense of well being...its all going to be OK

Awesome! Yeah I was recently just turned onto it. I used to listen to the odd song but after seeing Headhunterz live at Paradiso I am in love. :)

I have been rocking the deqon and decible vidoes...I know head hunters....I just always wanted to listen to barbershop on MDMA...so I am doing it.

Nice! yeah this right here is one song I've always wanted to listen to while on mdma... Although I'm not sure when exactly that will be since I got no one to do house roll sessions with :(

(Warning it is not EDM... not even close)

Feel free to not even click on it cause it's not most peoples taste normally but in case you're open minded to new music :)

It's a super epic song in my opinion and it's gotten me through some hard times in life :)

haha yeah it's an interesting song, has many stages. The last 2-3ish min has a nice violin part :)

Last edited:
on it :)

nice light expereience....nothing mind blowing...just fun. smooth now was rushing a minute ago

Status
Not open for further replies.