• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The Black Knight has fallen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, triple post. ED needs to hear this one lol...

Must have gone through a gram of Bk-MDMA (tested and sold)... and redosing, MUCH better than with MDMA. It just never really "hits"

Also took a tab of 25i, several doses of 5-MeO-MiPT and some 5-MeO-DMT, quite a bit of 2C-B but no I, hmmmm

No luck with the DMT, but shit.. what else more could have I taken? Oh, and GHB... and weed.

for safety reasons I'm saying the 25i blotter (15 mins later followed by the LSD) was put at the begininning of the trip to see as things were well. I eased and eased my way into Obvlion lol...

A diet of pills, powders and capsules is no good no matter how much OJ you drink

200mgs of the finest MDMA yesterday IV slept like a baby N i am old skool been doing this longer than some of ya been alive

As a gift you camn have thIS PLUR <3[video=youtube_share;TyduxvM67_w]http://youtu.be/TyduxvM67_w[/video]

1992 we was doing it BIG ya'all don't know Muchas Respect .

brimz

Haha. Sounds like a good time to me :).

HOLY SHIT

MR. MDxx has a banger!!

Da Future is some goood shit, but check this...

Dirty, raw, trap, hard, hip, core... it's all there.
https://soundcloud.com/djactivator/actisubground

haha thanks, I assume that you are referring to the mashup I did that has 4000 plays?

Shit man I really gotta start recording some more stuff soon, I just don't have the time anymore :'(

Hopefully tomorrow after work I can hop on the DDJ-SX for an hour or two and records something new! :D

God, I'm crying like a bitch now

I think I learned my lesson..

Holy fuck... I just watched "A Scanner Darkly"... like the the actual fuck. /

Time to go to the library and see if they have the novel...

I don't want to say... or think about it. Around a gram I'd guess, but the amount of other psychedelics I took was ridiculous.

and, now I wrote a letter to my love just asking to be friends.... she told me to fuck off.
my best friend is so locked down by his parents I'll never see him
and I've realized, none of my friends are really my friends.

I want death, but I know it won't come. Just me sitting, here in this fucking hell hole. I did this to myself, but holy fuck... the internal pain is causing my outsides to hurt :(

I don't want to say... or think about it. Around a gram I'd guess, but the amount of other psychedelics I took was ridiculous.

and, now I wrote a letter to my love just asking to be friends.... she told me to fuck off.
my best friend is so locked down by his parents I'll never see him
and I've realized, none of my friends are really my friends.

I want death, but I know it won't come. Just me sitting, here in this fucking hell hole. I did this to myself, but holy fuck... the internal pain is causing my outsides to hurt :(

You know better than any you're just a bit fried mate. Go outside and have a walk around, get some sunlight. It's a temporary thing.

Found a full bottle of ketamine today while cleaning... Only a gram but still... Score! =D
NSFW:
20130708_160730.jpg

Last edited:
You know better than any you're just a bit fried mate. Go outside and have a walk around, get some sunlight. It's a temporary thing.

I know this, I know I did it to myself and I know it sucks right now... but that on top of the IRL shit?

I'm really not seeing the purpose of life anymore :(

not here, at least

Chill out emo Folley. You'll be fine matey.

So from reading I'm guessing you took close to a gram of MDMA over x amount of hours whilst taking psychedelics on top of everything.

Welllllllll, just look at any of the comedown threads and read your own advice.

Good find on the K toad!

Edit : Also... I got my green Androids today. :) Gonna post pictures shortly.

Last edited:
I'm fine for now lol but it was a dumb move for sure. I've been recovering... slowly

^ maybe time for a little introspection? you talk a fair about it but are you actually doing it? time to ask yourself some hard questions and step up and answer them honestly.

what would 'tough love folley' tell you? what would 'hr folley' tell you? what would 'seeking enlightenment folley' tell you?

sometimes advice is hardest to hear when it's coming from ourselves (i know this from experience). :)

alasdair

There's only one Folley and he doesn't really give a fuck right now 8)

So Folley, did you run through a gram of MDMA or bk-MDMA? I am confused.

I feel that, but it seems are most biased much different

I'm just saying there is like 30 years of playing with those vials and comments with origininal shit and making "shizz" actually thing

SorrY Foley can you el;aborate i don't understand the 2nd part of your post ,
Thanx,
brimz%)

Haha. Sounds like a good time to me :).

It was Matey

won mix mag Party of the year 1992 . All 14 hours of it :D

just a 60k system n 2 Turntables n a mixer no Laptops fuk all it wasn't about then . We didn't need it to have a wicked time .

Status
Not open for further replies.