Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Put your pretty lights in my face

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i know
fixed that.
very hilarious now aren't we
i cant even have a fucking account anymore, now that gets fucked with while i'm asleep.
thanks a fucking lot whoever did that.

Some one probably hacked your account. It wouldnt be too hard, lemme guess your password is dextroamphetamine?

No.
No shit somebody hacked my account.
dude really?
i was thinking it was random chicken avvy day.
oh yeah, fuck quitting lolz
gonna eat 15 now, fuck the world
i cant even have a damn BL account now wihtout shit gettin fucked wit
llama tang clan aint nothin to fuck wit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuRr3l6s6D4

I pretty much just replaced my overuse of ecstasy and stimulants with overuse of mushies and acid... its better though

Overuse of stims does not constitute doing ritalin/methylphenidate once in a while.
llama word up
woo hooo!
i like when i did a drog, and i know i aitn gonna get high.
but i did it knowingly anyway
150 isnt enough to get me too high i dont think at least specially since i did some last night.

There are stims in E, I would go out and try to find meth bombs sometime... not hard in WA :| but shit I couldnt take a tolerance like that... god damn how much powder do you put in your nose? They must be white on the inside

who syas i put that much powder in ym nose
you think i'm that dumb?
crush down and slowly parachute (takes a few...)
stims in E yeah but thats a LITTLE speed or pipes.
not like they're ognna keep you up 3 days.

I dont get pipes. Meth bombs are the most common type here. There are some strong ones too, after 4 your up all night sweating and OCD, and then of course my dumb ass takes more and stays up another day.

Thought I read a post where you snorted all that a while back, guess not. I used to crush adderalls up and put them back in the capsules

no, i used to snort but its impractical now
d-amphet ahs a 90+oral BA anyway
i DID snort up till recently, you just weren't made aware of my change in use habits.
meth bombs...why would you pop meth
acetone wash that shit and pull the binder out of a few.
ba of meth oral is like 20%
up all night sweating and OCD?
thats just called being high dude
you aitn high on amphetamines/methamph if you can sleep within 10 hours without droogery.

I chew those... but Im done with that now, only MDMA for me now, once every few months. Im sure I could find meth if I tried, I just dont want to
tweakin > trippin IMO of course

yeah folley
except i kinda disagree
tripping is more fun but not in the smae way
eg. i find i dont want to trip more than occasionally, you cant just trip to spice up a regular day for very long before osmething bad happens like you can with amphetamines
tweaking is just more hedonistic than trippin.
i still dont see how you all had trouble with MDMA, cause i legitimately always had a MDMA stash pretty much from last august-this june, and after the initial YAY I AM GETTIN BOMB ASS SHIT FINALLY and a few irresponsible nights, i found it easy as fuck to not bust out a bag of molly.

Cause its soooo good... I could get pills for cheap as fuck, and half the time I would roll with my friend and do like 5 bombs in a night and get them all for free. If it was pure MDMA it probably wouldnt have been like that, but even the best pills around here are a MDMA/speed mix. I was doing large amounts of unknown types of speed, some kind of addiction was bound to come around

i dont think a few milligrams of speed in a pill (and realistically thast what speedbombs are gonna be, or at least i'd think from looking at edata) mixed with some MDMA is gonna be that addictive....
but thats me.
you cant talk about speed addiction and then talk about being addicted to methbombs, IMO.
you ever have a run in with the shadow people?
or get shit/sores on your face from that?

Thought only meth smokers got those? No I wasnt really addicted to speed, but that defiantly gave me a lot of my impulses to use. Im more of an all around drug addict, I cant take being sober...

No, you get the shadow people from regular amps if you stay up long enough, 2-3 days
same with the bugs, i've gotten them once.
except i knew they werent real
but i kept slapping my leg/scraatching and when i'd look there'd be nothing there even though it would feel just like bugs under my skin.

No I meant sores on the face. Ive seen shadow people a few times, but I cant go more than 48 hours without sleep... I like it too much

Status
Not open for further replies.