• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Need gum for 3rd Degree Gurns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apple :3

Theres a flavor called Mirabella that a friend keeps ranting about... personally I only keep getting apple or strawberry

Oh, very nice. I have a plain tobacco flavored on called Tribeca. For being tobacco flavored, its damnnnn good.

Now we need an epic collection of exotic E-cig flavors to smoke while we consume our epic collection of drugs :p

Or we could just take BZ and smoke imaginary E-cigs for a couple days

^ LOL, that was my initial reaction too haha. I got piped once, it was fun tbh haha. Very trippy and stimmy.

only been piped once but It was a pill that also had a decent amount of mdxx so it wasn't that bad.

The first thing I did right when I woke up this morning, was reach for my E-cig.

Dont puff on it for more than a few drags. It gets fiendy. At first I would reach for my e-cig when I woke up, but not anymore. Ive had it for 10 days and my use is already cutting down :)

^ LOL, that was my initial reaction too haha. I got piped once, it was fun tbh haha. Very trippy and stimmy.

o_0

I agree a bit actually... but ONLY BZP. TFMPP makes me crawl up in a ball in complete agony for like 8 hours at least. BZP actually got me high while it was melting my brain.

Only been piped 3 times surprisingly for all the bombs I took

I have no idea what pipe it was. Everyone had mixed reactions when it came to it. Some enjoyed it, some didnt, my boy was just on the floor in the fetal position. It was a strange batch.

Could have been mcPP, some people love that shit, while most others hate it with a passion. Ill stick with MDMA though, no more random chemicals for me :eek:

Some people were telling me it was 2C-E and I was like "uhhhhhhhhh okay", obviously not believing them. I tried 2C-E a number of months after that and totally shut that theory down haha.

lol some noobs are trying to say an EAST COAST press is 2C-E on pillreports... had to straighten that fool out.

BL has been pissing me off lately, too much bullshit drama that goes on behind the scenes. There is no reason a former moderator of like 3 different forums should have multiple temp bans in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.