• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Molly is a dirty whore.. Welcome back Sam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all about staying healthy and doing what's best for your body so it's ressiliant to the side effects of drugs

I eat really healthy when I do eat though lol, lots of veggies and shiet. If I use something that keeps me from eating I just take the protein shake to get me through to tomorrow. I don't use hard substances all THAT often though, so I can't really say that's the problem.

As far as bodybuilding goes.. I'm good. I'd rather just be healthy and look good, hah. I do try and keep my muscles up though, I need to go running more often to help with these damn smoker's lungs.

seriously who cares about body building, just pop your pills and cheat at the game, be good looking, be different and go pick up the girls, it's soo easy if you have some natural confidence. I'm a stick and I'm sure I attract more girls when rolling (heck even when sober after a long break) than some very nice body builder.

Anyways lol, bodybuilding and drugs don't go hand in hand... well except maybe like steroids or some shit.

I want to share a story:
One time i went to a house party and by the time i showed up, everyone was drunk. Some girl bumped into a guy and she spilled her drink all over his t-shirt. So she starts apologizing, and the guy takes off his t-shirt and tries to find something to dry himself off with.... except the guy had a good body (no homo) and clearly he worked out. ALL the girls noticed this and they started taking this aerosol can of whipped cream, sprayed it onto his chest / abs and took turns licking it off. No joke.

Now tell me they would all do the same with a skinny guy with no chest / minimal abs

Drugs and bodybuilding can exist together, without steroid use... I can attest to that, along with many other people I know. Not to brag or stand on some moral high ground, but I go to the gym anywhere between 2-4 times per week, and have my fun time on Friday or Saturday night.

Kind of strange how this place prides itself on harm reduction, yet physically bettering one's body is brushed off. It boggles my mind how any healthy male can weigh less than a female. No male looks good at 110lbs, ever.

Again, I don't mean to offend, but clearly I'm in the minority / there's a lot of cheeky responses so i'm gonna stop posting in this section. Best of luck to everyone.

As far as bodybuilding goes.. I'm good. I'd rather just be healthy and look good, hah. I do try and keep my muscles up though, I need to go running more often to help with these damn smoker's lungs.

I just did 50 crunches and 50 push ups earlier today, and I feel amazing. I'm looking good too. %)

I can't wait for my girl to be getting out here so we can have a fun vacation together. :D

seriously who cares about body building, just pop your pills and cheat at the game, be good looking, be different and go pick up the girls, it's soo easy if you have some natural confidence. I'm a stick and I'm sure I attract more girls when rolling (heck even when sober after a long break) than some very nice body builder.

Anyways lol, bodybuilding and drugs don't go hand in hand... well except maybe like steroids or some shit.

i'm not really into bodybuilding atm being lazy so i'm skinny as fuck atm. it's not all about attracting girls so i dunno why you're going off on that one for. i was just making a little joke.

i'd say gym and drugs go hand in hand though because the gym so good for keeping your mental health in check.

No male looks good at 110lbs, ever.

I get told I look cute all the damn time 8) It's the Justin Beiber hair though. Bitches can't resist it.

I used to go to the gym 5 days a week.. that's how I got from 7 to 16 pull ups. Also around 60 push ups without stopping I believe.. I was the third one still up in my class, the only other two still up at that point were the kind you really have to wonder if they're on steroids. I don't have access to that equipment now though, so I'm kind of fucked in that regard.

Not everyone was built to be big, ya know. I am a very small body type, I just have to live with that. Shoveling down hamburgers is not going to make me taller, maybe a bit fatter but I don't really want that lmao. I may not be "muscular", but I'm strong enough to pick up heavy shit, keep my head above water and I don't look fat and flabby for the girls ;)

IMO, being healthy is much better than being strong. For my body type, I am quite healthy and always do my best to eat healthy foods... I don't think going to BK everyday is going to help that. :\

Sorry if you don't want to post around here just because I don't eat enough (by your standards) lololol

@ miscbrahh, The irony is your posts are just as "cheeky" as the others. Yes girls are attracted to your body... cause a nice body is attractive and it's true for both male and females, thing is there's soo much more than that matters to attraction, You can look good at 110lbs... im 105 and look pretty good, not to sound cocky, just get fitted clothes and with some confidence in your wear, you can pull it off and look very nice/cute/attractive. I have no problem attracting attractive girls with my current body weight... I see no point in working out just to build muscles (other than for bettering my personal health). The only strength you need is to successfully lift a water bottle, so you don't get dehydrated when rolling. But I understand you, it's frustrating to see a skinny fucker that has game, get the most attractive girls when the body builder needs to show off to get attention (a fake attention, which is focused on the body and not the person's personality, charisma etc. your story is a perfect example), using your body to cover your lack of natural social skills and boring personality won't help you much.

@ Chesh, im assuming most body builders do it so they look more attractive to girls... if you're hitting up the gym for your personal health then yeh, I can totally see it being healthy and good for a drug user. I never said gym and drugs don't go hand in hand, I said body building (getting big) and doing drugs (not steroids) doesn't.

After a year of needing an upgrade I finally got 2 pio's 1000mk3's yesterday. It's used but it might as well been new, they look so sexy!
Pic:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pretty much did a marathon mixing session of 6 hours today with 10 min sigarette/drink breaks in between. Nothing could make an aspiring DJ kid happier :D

Lads, haven't posted in here for a while! What's occurring? I've also brought some cool decks and speakers. Not quite gone all the way to Pioneer's but got a Numark :p.

I'm applying for a Cognitive Neuroscience Masters as inspired from my love for MDMA haha. If I get on the course then hopefully I can provide some better contributions to the forum.

Cool J, didn't know we shared the same hobby. What do you spin?

That's some nice looking gear dezz. How much did that run you?

I have a numark as well.. I mix just about everything that has bass lol

800 for 2 of them :) still has warranty even, great deal
edit: Maybe it's a cool idea to do a bluelight mixtrain, DJTT (djforums) do it too and it's really fun. I'm willing to organize it if you guys are up for it

800 for 2 of them :) still has warranty even, great deal
edit: Maybe it's a cool idea to do a bluelight mixtrain, DJTT (djforums) do it too and it's really fun. I'm willing to organize it if you guys are up for it

Sick deal man!

Also what's a "mixtrain"? lol

basically, 3 or 4 people create a mix of 30 minutes or 15 minutes, and discuss a bpm and the person that made first mix gives it to the second who mixes into that, for instance I mix at 130 then you end with 130, in the end all the mixes are edited together and we throw it on soundcloud or whatever :)

Put up a mix dezz! It's Friday here I need something to move too..

basically, 3 or 4 people create a mix of 30 minutes or 15 minutes, and discuss a bpm and the person that made first mix gives it to the second who mixes into that, for instance I mix at 130 then you end with 130, in the end all the mixes are edited together and we throw it on soundcloud or whatever :)

Sounds awesome! I'm game to do that. If we just all upload them onto soundcloud we can put them all in order in a "set" which will make them all play together back to back.

Let see if we can get a few people interested in this! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.