• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Molly is a dirty whore.. Welcome back Sam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, mixing K and G isn't so great. Last time I did, right after doing my customary bump o K my eyes rolled back in my head and I bumped me big ol noggin on the wall of the club. I think it would be really easy to KO yourself with the combo.

I rolled friday at a sick rave (Pacman themed haha), and don't ask me how but even though I've been abusing each 1-3weeks for the last 2 months, I just upped my normal dose a bit (150mg of green question marks) and I rolled pretty hard, then it quickly turned into a mellow emphatic/chatty/bit dancy roll (about 1-2 hours in), then I started to feel drain, smoked some dank dank then took an energy drink and I got into that dancy/chatty mood until it was over at 7am! This was my first energy drink since May 2012, and I never take caffeine, I used to do speed but quitted in september, so that might explain why.

I took all the supplements/vitamins, bunch of sleep, decent food, took a walk earlier today in the sun and I'm having an afterglow 2 days later, cried a little for no reason earlier today but I seem fine and happy now. I just guess my mood is very sensible. I'm a firm believer there's ways to bend the rules and avoid nasty comedowns even with abuse. I just think it's all about keeping a positive mindset and taking care of your mental/physical health.

You really ought to give 5 hour energy a shot (lol literally).. those things are WAY better than energy drinks!

Mr. Mdxx you going to Armin on may4th!?

know it's not directed at me..but I'll be there seeing Armin. Saw him last year at VCC as well and he was awesome...It's also the day of his album release so it should be pretty sick. Only downside is that it ends so early....might have to hit up Bassment for the after party.

You really ought to give 5 hour energy a shot (lol literally).. those things are WAY better than energy drinks!

It was a strange brand name I don't even remember. :p

But it did certainly pack a punch for me lol.

Oh I also took a sip of what I thought was water from a random.. just to find out it was very strong % alcohol. Gotta love the E-tard moments lol.

Last edited:
Finally found some clean molly after 3 long years of looking after my last dealer got arrested. Feeling so damn great. What are y'all up to?

pretty terrible HR dude

i don't think IVing anything is "the way to go"...

I think it is a pretty viable ROA.

In drug philosophy aren't you using the most potential dose and ROA for pushing your threshold of euphoria whilst maintaining good ground on resources to obtain said substance?

IVing drugs is cost efficient, and it really gives you all the drugs secrets. Things you never knew before.

It can be dangerous. It is dangerous.

Just think about all the unknown.

If I were to IV E I would definitely have to know that I have the real thing.

I am experienced with IV'ing Dilaudid and Opana and a few other opiates.. so the actual ROA isn't an issue for me.. but I would be scared as hell that it was a pill full of something else..

In drug philosophy aren't you using the most potential dose and ROA for pushing your threshold of euphoria whilst maintaining good ground on resources to obtain said substance?

IVing drugs is cost efficient, and it really gives you all the drugs secrets. Things you never knew before.

It can be dangerous. It is dangerous.

Just think about all the unknown.

I don't know man. I can't help but feel extremely apprehensive about a ROA that can kill you in and of itself. If I smoke or eat something, at least I know that the actual act of smoking or eating isn't going to kill me. I could never IV anything, far too scared of y'know, dying.

No need at all to IV MDMA, the oral route is just fine and dandy, and produces lovely results. I'm saying this as someone who believes in putting EVERYTHING in the barrel and sticking it in my arm.

It was a strange brand name I don't even remember. :p

But it did certainly pack a punch for me lol.

Oh I also took a sip of what I thought was water from a random.. just to find out it was very strong % alcohol. Gotta love the E-tard moments lol.
@ your previous post: I rolled 3 days in a row and I rolled hard. Had afterglows, no comedowns. My mood wasn't "sensible" at all. The haze you get from abuse just covered it.
Not to be a buzzkill but you seem to take MDMA abuse too lightly and think you have a solid way of avoiding comedowns, don't worry, you didn't avoid them, you just got a headstart, eventually they will get to you though. I'm only saying this because you sound like me 6 months - a year ago and trust me, this kind of thinking will get you in trouble eventually ;) Stay safe bro.

It is for crystal MDMA, with a micron filter.................. but all things considered, oral ROA is much better, lasts longer, and you won't feel as hung-over the next day from it.

For HR purposes I'm going to advise oral MDMA over IV MDMA.

Lolololol he's such an idiot

qft

No need at all to IV MDMA, the oral route is just fine and dandy, and produces lovely results. I'm saying this as someone who believes in putting EVERYTHING in the barrel and sticking it in my arm.

Yeah like, if you want a stronger onset, plug the MDMA (make sure you aren't constipated). This way it'll last nice and long, instead of real short.

It is for crystal MDMA, with a micron filter.................. but all things considered, oral ROA is much better, lasts longer, and you won't feel as hung-over the next day from it

I think IVing MDMA last long enough. The entire process is intense.

I'm the opposite with hangovers tho. IVing doesn't give me as bad a next as oral dosing would.

It's just a cup of tea thing.

Edit : I am beyond excited for the new Daft.

I'm pretty open to most genres, fire away.

my full length

enjoy

I think IVing MDMA last long enough. The entire process is intense.

I'm the opposite with hangovers tho. IVing doesn't give me as bad a next as oral dosing would.

It's just a cup of tea thing.

oh word! I wish I was that way.

I should only use MDMA orally TBH.

I find when I last IV'd MDMA it would only last 30-ish minutes instead of 3-4 hours that I would prefer.

thanks for sharing your experience though!

@ your previous post: I rolled 3 days in a row and I rolled hard. Had afterglows, no comedowns. My mood wasn't "sensible" at all. The haze you get from abuse just covered it.
Not to be a buzzkill but you seem to take MDMA abuse too lightly and think you have a solid way of avoiding comedowns, don't worry, you didn't avoid them, you just got a headstart, eventually they will get to you though. I'm only saying this because you sound like me 6 months - a year ago and trust me, this kind of thinking will get you in trouble eventually ;) Stay safe bro.

I know exactly how a nasty comedown feels like, cause I had a 1 month long comedown back in november after 1.5 months of abuse... when I wasn't that knowledgeable about eating healthy and good ways to recover fast (e.i sleeping all day on post-roll day, taking walks in the sun to free your mind, drinking lots of water regulary, C/B Multi-vitamins and L-tryptophan foods along with Lindt 70% cocoa chocolate), and thought popping 100mg of 5HTP in the morning would do the trick.

I always get big mood swings for a day or two, feel drained/non-social, but that's nothing to how I used to feel back in my last year fall abuse.

My positive thinking keeps me going. :) I'm one of those guys that think being an optimistic human being is wonderful and healthy. I quote “Seeing the glass as half full rather than half empty can be a positive thing. It can lower stress and anxiety and be good for our health and well-being.” That combined with some benzos and vitamins/supplements is a strong anti-comedown trick. I'm fully aware of how powerful MDMA is, I've already hit rock bottom and managed to avoid going back to hell.

This song does wonders to me, I recommend everyone having a listen, it's a masterpiece! :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOZT0MB45zc

Status
Not open for further replies.