Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm gum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
That might actually be true,

but in that creepy, stalkerish, "IF I CANT LOVE YOU THEN NO ONE CAN" kind of way...

Psh, llama, don't lie, you know you just want everybody to be smothered in puppies and love and flowers (and according to Muffin, rainbows. and clouds. and kittens. and furdiburbs. and red pandas. and bunnies. and little piglets. and hedgehogs. and all the cute things.) forever. You're really a big softy at heart.

Hey, no fighting! Or I will SMOTHER you all in puppies and love and flowers (and kittens, and rainbows, and clouds, and red pandas, and furdiburbs, and hedgehogs, and little piglets, and all the cute things.)...but not the good kind of smother. :mad:

So... I'm not sure how I feel about getting high. Hmm.

Ive got a vial of acid sitting in my room, pounds of the dankest weed only a block away, any time I can call up a dude and get mushrooms, and if I wanted to cocaine is a very easy find, heroin always around but its shitty black tar, I get ecstasy for less money than the fingers on your hand, but I dont have a good MDMA connect because I dont look for one. Oh and apparently I know a guy who sells a ton of oxy and benzos and shit, but I dont really enjoy downers

and I have money

I won, its over

Hard stuff?
Mary Jane, yes.

I love llamas with hats. :) "...I don't understand how you keep forgetting that."

He said hard stuff, and so I was asking what he meant.

Was saying that if he somehow means Mary Jane, cannabis, what-have-you...then yes. Though I certainly don't get it if he does.

I dont even consider psychedelics as "hard stuff", thats only like meth, heroin, coke and delicious glue

1000 BITCHES

Status
Not open for further replies.