Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm gum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had HPPD post shrooms use.

I couldn't drive for a good 30 minutes, but it only happened once.

I've wondered on more than one occasion whether or not I have a mild form of HPPD... I have very snowy/grainy vision, with floaters appearing very frequently (multiple times a day), and objects have little hues about them. Admittedly, I think it's more related to prolonged use of Ambien/Zolpidem Tartrate and Lyrica than the few trips and rolls I've taken. It's really frustrating, however. Having such grainy vision is extremely distracting, and was very off-putting/somewhat frightening when it first started taking effect.

OK I started tripping balls, then just looked up at the TV to giant blood thirty parasites with teeth...

now Im really scared :(

Thizz! i have news for you, looks like i wont be out there till march. BUT im going to be out there for MOTHERFUCKIN ASOT550!!!!!!!! So if you can hold it in ur pants for that long well have a good time lolol
You better visit me too asswipe, Im 20min away from the venue :|

@Folley: It's okay, man! You've got love and cuddles here for you in the PUDDLE OF AWESOME~~~☆

@Tweaky: *GLOMP* I wish I could visit you guys. :(

So...boy convinced me to hold off Molly for tonight, just in case the 2C-C we ordered doesn't get here in time for Saturday (that way we can fall back on Molly). But I'm sad and fiending for a way to escape reality for a while. All I have is wine and Tramadol. Help???

anyone watch drugs incorporated: ecstasy? i am trying to become a sassafras logger in cambodia..

been great! haven't been on here in a minute! about to see an sts9 two night run this weekend :) how have you been?

anyone watch drugs incorporated: ecstasy? i am trying to become a sassafras logger in cambodia..

Organic chemist... Now suddenly a "poor" sassafras logger with an overseas bank account.

skeptical_hippo.jpg

Had the best coke ever last night... wow my jaw still hurts

need to acquire currency 4 drogz
Muffern, thats how i'm gonna say ya name now.
Muffern.

picking up keta for the first time tonight, and maybe ghb i love my new connects :D

Status
Not open for further replies.