Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm gum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if your photo didnt ruin the page
dick.

lolz... I nodded a bit too hard almost, probably drank too much. Had to go out side to get some air, I could feel the earth rotating pretty damn fast when I was laying down lol

You know you've had too much if you have to hold onto the sides of the bed in case you "fly off".

Close lol, I was holding on to my pillow like it was an anchor

I took some St Johns Wort to potentate, and shit was starting to spin so bad, along with the strong codeine dose kicking in and a ton of Trainwreck making my face tingle, I thought I was starting to get SS :!

I miss my E Life

Hey guys its been a minute since i been on blue light but im back i forgot how much fun n info i use to gain from coming to this site;) but i just wanted to revist my good all fun n i mean best fun i've had ever i sure miss my old E life it's been so hard finding it i think me n my partners just gave up looking hope you newbies are enjoying the life as much as i use to love hearing newbie stories:) be safe n have a funfilled new yr. smooches

for one the dutch weed is the best in theworld.
i wasn't talking about weed either.
dat dutch dank dank mayne.
shit is wild, and is not weed.

No its not lol. Most of the weed in Amsterdam sucks ass, its all mids for the tourists

then what? MDMA? Im pretty sure it would be Swiss not Dutch lol

don't diss my country
we put sprinkles on our toast
swiss MDMA?
no, just no.
the dutchie mofos run the dankest most kick yo ass MDMA crystal on the planet
ive never heard amsterdam has anything but the absolute diggity dank

LSDMDMA&10208500 said:
swiss MDMA?
no, just no.

Exactly lol, because why would you go there to get good weed when you can get it here? :!

Everyone who says their weed is the best is a tourist... the real good shit isnt in the coffee houses, its out in the towns being grown by the locals, like all the other best weeds :D

^Sad Stutter, luckily my LSD filled NYE is already a for sure thing, Ive just been trying to get more acid

wat
im confused.
you confuse me.
i should've saved my methamphetamine for NYE.
but i smokeded it all.

Exactly lol, because why would you go there to get good weed when you can get it here? :!

Everyone who says their weed is the best is a tourist... the real good shit isnt in the coffee houses, its out in the towns being grown by the locals, like all the other best weeds :D

^Sad Stutter, luckily my LSD filled NYE is already a for sure thing, Ive just been trying to get more acid

Init, the gay thing is I can buy it no problem, but nobody else is rolling now. Duno wether I could justify being the only one in a group of a dozen being fucked on MD.

so I've got 2cb pills that are green with a bumble bee on em and some mdma. Whats everyones experiences with combining 2cb and mdma. Never tried it before, was thinking about taking the 2cb and then the mdma a bit later.

oh nice you got the hive bee pills, i wish i bought those when i had the chance, just because of how cool the press is.

ah yeah, there are apparently tons of them floating around vancouver. And have been for the past few years. Never seems to be a drought of good pills/molly here.

^o hai fellow vancouverite

anyways
I finished the cuff.. I can't help but giggle when I look at it
nod5w7.jpg

lol nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan

LSDMDMA&10208500 said:
swiss MDMA?
no, just no.
the dutchie mofos run the dankest most kick yo ass MDMA crystal on the planet

no you idiot, I'm Dutch, didn't we go over this in EMD? stroopwafels, muhfucka

Status