• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. I Just Wanna Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tripper, didnt read it properly thought you said you were selling ice or whatever it is you do lol. I am, way roo fucked. Going fucking cross eyed on this stuff. WOO

nah.
i havent done ice in a while.
i was talking about heroin,and being angry that my dealer quit selling it.

not anymore.
i was mostly snorting it.
i've been off heroin for a month now.
i have shot heroin before but i preferred to just snort it.
i only shot it when i had needles and didn't have the money to get more bags to snort (cause if you shoot, you dont need nearly as much dope as you do if you're snorting, and the local D was shitty enough taht you gotta start with 2 bags or at least i needed 2 even in the beginning)
edit:
getin mah drank on, have 8 beers.
finishing the 2nd one now.
gonna go inside and grab 2 more

i started drinking a little bit since i've been off dope.

Ah right, is it gonna stay like that? Not like its on the same level on anything, but I've given up fags and all. Proving very difficult when this fucked,

So what have you been doing in life mate?

ehh same old same old.
all the shit i used to bitch at yu about has resolved itself
:D
i snorted heroin off of tittys once lololool
so that aspect is good.
oh dude for real i gave up speed and heroin easier than i could give up cigs.
i still smoke, i smoke almost a pack a day when i have em
quitting heroin is easier than quitting smoking, i wasn't addicted to it full on anyway, i didn't get sick
or at least i could put up with not doing dope better than i could not smoking.

LSDMDMA&10801619 said:
ehh same old same old.
all the shit i used to bitch at yu about has resolved itself
:D
i snorted heroin off of tittys once lololool
so that aspect is good.
oh dude for real i gave up speed and heroin easier than i could give up cigs.
i still smoke, i smoke almost a pack a day when i have em
quitting heroin is easier than quitting smoking, i wasn't addicted to it full on anyway, i didn't get sick
or at least i could put up with not doing dope better than i could not smoking.
kad

You've saved my trp, Im happy now, Glad to hear mate, if llana are upset for more than a day they get exku

Last edited:
lololol yeah
i'm relatively happy.
i mean my shit is fucked up but oh well.
i liked doing dope, i wish i was still on it as weird as that sounds.
because snorting a few bags at the end of the day and shit, perfect way to end the day.
i'm hopefully picking up a 20 next week but i'm not gonna bang it i dont think.
it should be that baltimore raw like i had my first time so i should get quite fucked off snorting it.
rolling is why i tried heroin. had i not been rolling, i wouldn't have asked a homeless guy when i walked out of seeing netsky/high contrast if he knew where to get some at.

I'm farkin' farked up...playing COD and watching lightshows on youtube...anyone else partying on here? It's been far too long my friends. Chiao bella.

This is like acid :S cant read words on the screen anymore theyre judst melting together n shut

Well the mofo i used to buy diesel off of just told me they're holdin and i can get tomorrow.
i'mma get me 2, and i'mma nod.

Yo strutter lol you pretty messy man.

I don't think ive done MDA myself. Im not sure....

I know i got piped before though that werent fun... Or it could have been PMA.
it was one or the 2, thats what was going around that night. I think it was pipe though.

what shall i call the new thread lol

haha
276067d1328692291-david-guettas-piano-420247_10150804315799128_133138979127_12563587_1553007793_n.jpg

Last edited:
You'd know the difference if you were experiencing it. I get alot of tracers and shit on MDA, everything seems very whispy too. Took a lot last night, only just polished off that gram with a cheeky line and a bomb. Fucking 0.7 weight though and it didnt even look that.

Meh yeah just did some coke yesterday, and woohoo, I finally got ket, got it in my room right now, just waiting to try it, but im a bit nervous lol

I dunno close to powder but sort of like little shards/crystals

Status
Not open for further replies.