Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. "Dude, can't handle it unplug this bastard"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell a dealer I have a test kit, then I never hear back from him again lol

Lmao

I showed someone i bought mdma off a long time ago my test kit and he was very interested, At end of the day, dealers who buy in bulk should be armed with various ones, don't think he ever bought himself one though (werent online)

..... Willis, are you really complaining about trying to find MDMA in the UK?

You do know where I live, right? Mother fucking Washington, one of the driest states for MDMA in the whole country... I tell a dealer I have a test kit, then I never hear back from him again lol

Haha does suck to be you guys in the USA. Doesn't retract from the fact dealers in general are just bellends though. All this bullshit about what it weighs, how pure it is etc etc does my head in. Dealers are cunts in the USA, UK wherever. End of.

Good mints are hard to come by, latest batch is shit. So I'm taking the powder route, moonrock (what ever that means). So how do you guys weigh your powder, in capsule or loose?

Sup cunts. Dealers do my head in! They just never fucking reply and always treat you like a retard. 'Yeah this is a gram mate' weighs up at .7 everytime. Every single batch they get becomes purer and purer - how awesome is that!?

I just need some mandy for NYE and he won't reply. Lifes gay.

0.7g is normal for M.D. not on mates rates

Good mints are hard to come by, latest batch is shit. So I'm taking the powder route, moonrock (what ever that means). So how do you guys weigh your powder, in capsule or loose?

The reputable name of mints turning to shit, could see that coming...get em in fuck em over.

The reputable name of mints turning to shit, could see that coming...get em in fuck em over.

Rumor has it that bad precursors are to blame and the next batch should be bomb.

One still has to appreciate how good this operation is.

For years the "mintman" has produced consistent bomb pills in Chicago out of all places. Most good pills come from cities with major ports i.e Rotterdam, Vancouver, San Fran, L.A etc... Chicago is major transport hub for rail and trucks but why put another step in? There have been rumors floating around before that he's retired or that hes been busted. I thing (and hope) that the next batch should be dandy as always.

Nah boxing day for an event. :)

Ho I imagine boxing day as an American
boxing-day1.jpg

hey sam!! how have you been man? how has everyone been, whats new? i havent been in here for a long ass time.

my friend got a vial of LSD, so the week after thanksgiving, he is going to drop 2 hits on my tongue, i am sooo faking excited!!

what is everyone else doing for Tgiving?

^ I miss my old vial...

Fuck I went through that thing quick.. I miss acid, it's dried up around here like it usually does after a good shower :( it's still around of course (LSD is always around) but not widely available.

I'm a bad American, I don't even know when the fuck Turkey day is lol. All I know is that I'ma get baked as fuck and eat till I puke

Well since I am Canadian I'm just gonna treat thanksgiving like any other day since mine was in October haha.

Maybe the mint man quit cause he is 'minted'
id imagine the crew has a pretty large operation going considering how much we hear about mints so if he wasnt minted before he would be now after flooding the market with a weak batch. they would only need to do a shitty weak run with cheap as shit filler and make a killing...rather than their average mark up theyd be looking at a massive profit...buy a place in bermuda for xmas and retire.

Last edited:
Don't talk shit on mints, that's not cool man

Mints are some of the best pills in America, certainly the best consistent press in North America. They have put out no dud pills, there are just SOME batches that are weaker than the others.... this is pretty damn normal in an illicit and unregulated market. The good mints can be 90mg+ of MDMA, sure there are some weaker ones that can go down to like 60mg but that's certainly not bunk and still better than any other American pill

I'm convinced the mint man does it for the love, not the money. He's an old skool bad ass for sure

^ I miss my old vial...

Fuck I went through that thing quick.. I miss acid, it's dried up around here like it usually does after a good shower :( it's still around of course (LSD is always around) but not widely available.

I'm a bad American, I don't even know when the fuck Turkey day is lol. All I know is that I'ma get baked as fuck and eat till I puke

hahah i love LSD, it is one of my favorite rec drugs!!

i think tday is like thursday like 23, 24? i sound so stupd right now. im baked as fuck, on suboxone, DXM, klonopin, lyrica and temazepam

haha what? you really do have a bone to pick hey...get over it dude

I'm convinced the mint man does it for the love, not the money. He's an old skool bad ass for sure

ok

Last edited:

Mints are some of the best pills in America, certainly the best consistent press in North America. They have put out no dud pills, there are just SOME batches that are weaker than the others.... this is pretty damn normal in an illicit and unregulated market. The good mints can be 90mg+ of MDMA, sure there are some weaker ones that can go down to like 60mg but that's certainly not bunk and still better than any other American pill

+1 mints are as good as they get (stateside).

I thought mints never left Chicago, how far is the spread?

Last edited:
haha what? you really do have a bone to pick hey...get over it dude

ok

lol dude you're trying to find a problem with my post, I said that with no malice. I'm just defending the pills that can't talk for themselves ;)

+1 mints are as good as they get (stateside).

I thought mints never left Chicago, how far is the spread?

They CAN go pretty damn far, but usually are only found in the states neighboring IL. I haven't had the pleasure of trying them unfortunately, but I've sure heard more than enough about them lol

you test that shizz?

Status
Not open for further replies.