• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. "Dude, can't handle it unplug this bastard"

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was EDC? It seems like rolling balls in the middle of a desert would be a very bad idea to me lol
EDC was the best fesitval / edm show I have ever been to. Met so many fantastic people saw so many great acts and tried so many different pills lol. Show was organized very well, plenty of portapoties, water stations and chill areas. Only had a few gripes, the commute sucked it took an hour to get there from the Strip and some busses weren't air conditioned. Once you got there you waited in a line that took hours and if you wanted to piss you were screwed... Cell phone reception was spotty and txts were delayed. If you got lost you weren't going to find your friends. On the first night I got lost within 10 minutes and was partying all by myself. When the show is over (dawn) you head over to the strip and you keep the party going get a few hours rinse and repeat. Pills were dirt cheap, we had a group of 20 with us. I'd like to say that around 15 of them rolled at least once. I rolled till noon the next day my first time there i mistook the strength of those pills lol. I also rolled the next day to just as hard. None of my friends were sold bunk pills and we were all buying from different strangers. It's unbelievably stupid but with out a Vegas connec we had no choice. One guy sold me what I believe was ketamine, I asked for rolls got a few pills and this was one of them. I had no idea what it was i took that last and just had weird zoned out feeling kinda felt like xanax but more psychedelic, which was also nice it was the last act of the last day. Take a look at a few of these videos. I already bought my tickets for next year. If you have the cash and the friends to do it I would highly recommend it. Buying and booking early is key. Really hoping that daft punk plays this summer. This summer will be a massive one. EDC is also coming to Chicago supposed to be as massive as Vegas, but nothing beats the Vegas experience...

looks pretty effing banging, though iv never even heard of porter robinson. what sort of choons?

^Looks pretty sick man. Though I wish the major festivals here weren't all dub/electro... the hard dance festivals like Hard Bass and Defqon are the ones I really want to travel to see

I'm not a huge dub fan although I like all music that sounds good hahaha

one of my favourite places on the planet to roll. ymmv.

alasdair

Knew someone would bring that up haha :)

I mean, the desert at night is actually really cool and bearable but during the day when it's like 100 and shit, your body temp can get well over 100 pretty easily

shit I'm fucked up again tonight... this 4-FA is getting to me man. It was 6 months since I touched an amphetamine and then this shit and I feel like I'm back in it lol... this stuff is a bit easier to control though, not quite as dopaminergic I guess.

Last edited:
looks pretty effing banging, though iv never even heard of porter robinson. what sort of choons?

Porter Robinson is a young American producer dj and is currently in my top 5 fav dj's. He had a concert with Hardwell the 30th (really good show). Here is part of his set from the 31st he performed with Matt Zo that night.

^Looks pretty sick man. Though I wish the major festivals here weren't all dub/electro... the hard dance festivals like Hard Bass and Defqon are the ones I really want to travel to see

I'm not a huge dub fan although I like all music that sounds good hahaha

Knew someone would bring that up haha :)

I mean, the desert at night is actually really cool and bearable but during the day when it's like 100 and shit, your body temp can get well over 100 pretty easily

shit I'm fucked up again tonight... this 4-FA is getting to me man. It was 6 months since I touched an amphetamine and then this shit and I feel like I'm back in it lol... this stuff is a bit easier to control though, not quite as dopaminergic I guess.

We'll EDC has your covered if you like hardstyle, brenan heart killed it last year.

Last years line up was insane, they had a little bit of everything.
2012 EDC lineup
16 bit
Above & Beyond
Adventure Club
Afrojack
Alesso
Aly & Fila
AN21 & Max Vangeli
Andy C: ALIVE
Angger Dimas
Armin van Buuren
Arty
A*S*Y*S*
ATB
Avicii
Bassjackers
Bassnectar
Bassrush Experience
Benny Benassi
Blue Man Group
Borgore
Brennan Heart
Calvin Harris
Camo & Krooked
Carl Cox
Chase & Status
Chris Lake
Chuckie
Circuit
Coone
Cosmic Gate
Crizzly
Dada Life
Danny Tenaglia
Darksiderz
Dash Berlin
Datsik
David Guetta
D-Block & S-te-Fan
Deco
Delta Heavy
Dennis Ferrer
Dieselboy vs Bare
Digitalism
Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
Dirty South
Dirtyphonics Live
DJ Ammo
Dodge & Fuski
Downlink
Doctor P
Dubfire
Eco
Ed Rush & Optical
El Pulpo Mechanico
Emalkay
Endymion
Erick Morillo
Excision
Fedde le Grand
Feed Me
Felix Cartal
Ferry Corsten
Figure
Flux Pavillon
Flaming Lotus Girls
Funkagenda
Funtcase
Fury
Gabriel & Dresden
Gaiser
Gareth Emery
Green Velvet
Hardwell
Harvard Bass
Headhunterz
High Contrast
Hype
Isaac
Jack Beats
Jaytech
JDX
Joachim Garraud
Jochen Miller
John Digweed
John Rundell
Josh Wink
Kaskade
Kill the Noise
Knife Party
Koan Sound
Kristina Sky
Kyau & Albert
Lady Faith
Laidback Luke
Little Boots
Loadstar
Loco Dice
Magda
Manufactured Superstars
Markus Schulz
Martin Solveig
Mat Zo
Michael Woods
Moby
Modestep
Morgan Page
MSTRKRFT
Mt Eden
NERVO
Nicky Romero
Nicole Moudaber
Night Owl Experience
Noisia
Paco Osuna
Porter Robinson
Pretty Lights
Q-dance
Rank 1 Live
R3hab
Richie Hawtin
Sander van Doorn
Sebastian Ingrosso
Sidney Samson
Steve Angello
Steve Aoki
Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano
Technoboy
Thomas Gold
Tiësto
Tommy Trash
Tritonal
UMEK
W&W
Wide Awake Art Car
Wilkinson
will.i.am
Zany
Zeds Dead
Zomboy

I don't have many good words for Brennan Heart lmao but Coone and D Block & Stefan are my SHIT. Nothing better than that Dutch Hardstyle

Bit more of an oldskool Jump but I still love it :)

NYE was incredibly messy and a fucking sick night.

Testing to see if small ketamine doses in the morning (not every morning) reduces the amount of depression during the week after dropping MD. The doses are so small that I can only slightly feel that I've even done any K. I figure if it's supposed to be such a good antidepressant might as well give it a go.

Had an awesome New Years. Did some really stupid shit. Never thought I would find myself driving down the M25 at 100mph whilst hammered and on mdma with the windows down at 2.30am with two of my closest friends

an awesome experience that i do not recommend at all

That's how I deal with my comedowns lol, though not ketamine... just extremely large amounts of weed 24/7

I've got it pretty well worked out on what works best for me, 150mg or less followed by 100mg max redose an hour or two in.... as long as I take responsible breaks and use that amount I get almost no comedown anymore. Nothing compared to what I used to get at least lmao, mood swing and depressive states for weeks

^ Wow... that is like, incredibly stupid :\ get a sober driver to do that for you man..

Ohh man do I love Porter! Definitely in my top 5 as well. I saw him live at Counter.Point music festival and was rolling so hard! Managed to track down some very good mdma after one failed attempt (A combo of Methylone and Methamphetamine in the caps I bought...) Was a great night came up during Skrillex, rolled hard for Porter, Pretty Lights (Very pretty indeed ;) ), Ghostland Observatory and the legendary Laidback Luke!

Back to the point of this post... yeah Porter Robinson is a very good DJ/Producer. He gets bashed a lot for using the Traktor S4 live instead of CDJ's but hey, who are we to judge? As long as he puts on a good performance and HE has fun doing it I am happy. :)

That's how I deal with my comedowns lol, though not ketamine... just extremely large amounts of weed 24/7

Not a fan of being stoned all day erryday really, which is why I'm trying this k thing. So far I've had a pretty good day, bit knackered but not depressive or suicidal in any way. Of course as soon as I get back from a night on MD I put a film on and smoke some weed with friends until we all pass out for a few hours, then wake up smoke more weed and go to bed at a reasonable time. But after that I'd rather not just get stoned all day.

NYE actually fixed my sleeping pattern, went to bed at 11pm last night and woke up at 8am today.

I still manage to look like I'm gurning even when I'm not on MDMA. (I'm the one without the shades)

4sbtp5.png

nye did some euro mdma.
it's really strong lol.
pill was aprox 225 mg.
did half & i was rolling hard.

EDCLV FTW! I'm going too

or take a 3 month break before getting behind the wheel of a motor car again.

I find your lack of Harm Reduction around this forum to be rather distasteful. When it's to me, it's one thing... but when you're fucking around with other people giving them INTENTIONALLY misleading advice I must take a problem with it.

yo guys bought some ketamine, but how much of this stuff is supposed to get me to a proper place? I think it's shit, took 30 mg to test, then 40 mg, then 20 mg 10 mins after but only feeling little floaty and stuff.. meh

yo guys bought some ketamine, but how much of this stuff is supposed to get me to a proper place? I think it's shit, took 30 mg to test, then 40 mg, then 20 mg 10 mins after but only feeling little floaty and stuff.. meh

Might be boshed a bit, but you aren't gonna hole on 100mg anyway (well, unlikely to unless you're a lightweight).

How far do you wana go with it is the real question?

I'm used to MXE dosage so guess that's my mistake, I expected more. Not really looking to hole though, just a decent good buzz

Tempted to do some Ketamine now you've mentioned it. Have work tomorrow at 10 though, tried to hole yesterday with no success. I don't want to get into the habbit of doing it. Eurrgghh

Haha Cz_x I've been doing dissociatives (MXE mostly, keta today) almost daily but I have had 2 weeks off, next week gonna quit it

Status
Not open for further replies.