• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. "Dude, can't handle it unplug this bastard"

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, dnb and dubstep aren't excactly decent music haha. house and techno all the way

+1 for tech / tech house

You poms seemed to have the best breaks too, when breaks was big

<3 some love in ed <3 :)

Last edited:
It doesn't matter what music's playing Stutter if the crowd is good, the venue is heaving, the sound is crystal clear and you have good drugs...it all sounds good <3

I think it's my hatred for mainstream music that makes me hate it. I get shitty house shoved down my neck. I used to be massively into it before I met dnb and dubstep at 16 years of old. Still live my trance and still give time raves that play breaks and oldschool.

Well I paid 50 quid to go to something with a fairly poor lineup (Bass Culture) on NYE because all my mates are going to it.

I was so close to getting tickets for this but I ended up going to Brixton o2 on Tuesday to see Prodigy, Jaguar skills & Caspa. I don't think I can be bothered navigating London again. Just sorted tickets out for Supercharged in Brighton, Shy FX, High Rankin & Mind Vortex. After that we're heading to a 3am-8am Julio Bashmore after party. Going to be a hectic one for sure, shame I'll just be drinking.

I debated going to the Urban Nerds warehouse rave, after that finished they have an after-party at MOS that finishes at 2pm. Literally spoilt for choice this New Years!

Look it up for yourself you lazy bastard.

But YES, absorbing acid increases metabolism which increases the rate at which MDMA is excreted. 5-HTP has also been proven in several case studies to interact with MDMA and has caused Sertonin Syndrome in many cases. It's on the fucking wikipedia page.

what this:- (this does not say 5-HTP + MDMA can cause serotonin syndrome but does say and MOI + MDMA can)

"More significant risks occur if MDMA is taken with some other prescription drugs, including antidepressants that act as monoamine oxidase inhibitor. This can lead to serotonin syndrome and the possibility of life-threatening hypertension.

Many users also attempt to replenish the hypothesized deficit of serotonin that is thought to follow the use of MDMA[50] by administering 5-HTP, in an attempt to reduce the depressed mood and unpleasant symptoms in the days following MDMA usage (including the immediate "come-down" and what is known as "suicide Tuesday" or "mid-week blues"). The serotonin precursor 5-HTP, which is commercially available as a dietary supplement, supplies the user with more of the raw materials to synthesize the neurotransmitter, theoretically reducing the negative psychological effects of depleted serotonin. (Note that normal dietary sources of serotonin precursors may have less than normal effects if tryptophan hydroxylase levels have been reduced by MDMA.) Varied reports indicate that the perceived impact of pre-loading is dependent upon a number of factors and while it has not been shown to reliably increase the subjective effects of MDMA, your mileage may vary."

Or did I miss something?

From Erowid :-

"Unfortunately, it is also possible that 5-HTP could increase the risk of serotonin syndrome and research needs to be done to determine whether this is a practical concern."

So thats a FACT Folley? That's all I asked. I looked it up as suggested and found the answer............again....your spouting things as FACTS when they are NOT.

lol what the fuck ever.

You go ahead and drop 5-HTP and a high dose of MDMA and see how that works out for you buddy. 5-HTP BY ITSELF can cause Serotonin Syndrome, when combined with MDMA this risk is greatly increased.

fol·ly
/ˈfälē/
Noun
Lack of good sense; foolishness: "an act of sheer folly".
A foolish act, idea, or practice: "the follies of youth".

No need to belittle other members.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol what the fuck ever.

5-htp by itself can cause serotonin syndrome, when combined with mdma this risk is greatly increased.

facts? proof etc.

Im not asking for your opinion.....just some facts. When i get them i'll take your point.

Just because something has not been proved by a case study doesn't mean that it's not possible.

When it comes to Serotonin Syndrome, I err on the side of caution and believe that the 10+ cases that I've seen that implicate the two drugs combined in SS.

If you don't, don't follow my advice and go ahead and take the two. Until then and after, I'll keep advising people not to combine the two, as will the majority of this forum.

You're just personally attacking me now, but whatever it really doesn't bother me. Who the fuck are you anyway?

5-HTP has also been proven in several case studies to interact with MDMA and has caused Sertonin Syndrome in many cases. It's on the fucking wikipedia page.

Err on the side of caution.....just stop coming with this shit like it is a HARD FACT. What did you read on the Wiki page? (shite basis for facts anyway)

When articles say X has been linked to ABC medical issue....................it does not mean this is now a FACT.

lol yeah because I got that information from some propaganda article on MDMA.

You're kidding yourself now. SS is a VERY real condition, and can lead to death in some cases. If I can save one person from that, then I'll deal with waiting until a case study comes out.

Peace.

where did you get the information......................that's what I'm after. I am quite willing to take your side on this once you have backed up what you say with proof.

Reference me some stuff......................im obviously not going to look as Im a lazy bastard who can read Wiki correctly and interpret erowid:-

"research needs to be done to determine whether this is a practical concern."

My friends and I had a end of the world toke, just the 3 of us. We had a good time, we made this before we smoked.
YV5Im.jpg

its white as shit hey, look more like okey doke, musta been the flash

Status
Not open for further replies.