• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Dead snakes and long breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, agreed for the most part.. although, I still think what I was doing back when I was dropping acid every week to gain "insight" was abuse lol. You live and learn though, I had definitely been using MXE as an escape and had to cut that tie off for a while

I'll be rolling next week, only a month from the last.. but, I did take BK-MDMA specifically because it is less damaging so it should work out fine. I had a good couple month break before that and have been taking a balanced L-Tryptophan blend almost daily
Well, even "gaining insight" could be you justifying abuse to disguise the motive which deep down is always running away or escaping from something. I really believe that on a basic level staying out of trouble is that simple. MXE is one of the best things out there for escape purposes and for me it's also insanely addictive. I still have a softspot for it though. Great for chilling with friends, great for a good trip, great for raves and it is fucking phenomenal for listening to music. All that without a comedown or crash. The shit is too good lol.

and yeah, I do take a bit of offense when someone who doesn't fully know me starts talking about my usage.. most of the time, they don't know what they are talking about
most of us don't know very much about each other - all we have in most cases are each other's words.

in your case, you talk a lot about doing drugs. sometimes it seems that you're bragging about doing some multi-drug combination every other day, and how you're going to get this drug and you're going to do these 4 drugs together and how this trip was a ++++ and that trip was the best of all time (at least until the next trip which will be the new best of all time). you (plural) judge people all the time. of course you'll be judged in return.

i have an opinion of who you are from what you say on bluelight. it's probably very different from the view you have as yourself, or even the image you believe you are projecting, in the form of your persona, on bluelight. when you get annoyed that somebody doesn't know you, stop to think for a second that they really don't - all they have to go on are your words here which means you're (at least partially) responsible for that 'erroneous' image...

alasdair

Took 140mg of MDA and it fel't like I started to overheat. My fingers gradually started to tingle and this worked it's way up my arms, the same things occured in my feet working it's way up my legs. Any explanation for this? I didn't feel to hot whatsoever, I was at an outdoor stage. Walking round and getting some fresh air did solve my problem though.

Also put 3 whippits into a balloon and pretty much went full retard for a few seconds uncontrollably shaking. EURRRGGGHHHHH, far to messy.

Also put 3 whippits into a balloon and pretty much went full retard for a few seconds uncontrollably shaking. EURRRGGGHHHHH, far to messy.
lol - this brings back so many great memories :)

alasdair

most of us don't know very much about each other - all we have in most cases are each other's words.

in your case, you talk a lot about doing drugs. sometimes it seems that you're bragging about doing some multi-drug combination every other day, and how you're going to get this drug and you're going to do these 4 drugs together and how this trip was a ++++ and that trip was the best of all time (at least until the next trip which will be the new best of all time). you (plural) judge people all the time. of course you'll be judged in return.

i have an opinion of who you are from what you say on bluelight. it's probably very different from the view you have as yourself, or even the image you believe you are projecting, in the form of your persona, on bluelight. when you get annoyed that somebody doesn't know you, stop to think for a second that they really don't - all they have to go on are your words here which means you're (at least partially) responsible for that 'erroneous' image...

alasdair

You've brought that up before and my answer is still the same haha, this is a drug website.. I come here to talk about drugs :\ and just because I mention doing something doesn't mean it's happened recently, I like to reminisce about the past as well.

IMO though, if you're taking proper breaks and every trip isn't better than the last, you're doing something wrong. My last trip wasn't that amazing, but I was being an idiot then lmao. I try and learn from every experience to make it better than the last, and it works haha. Not to mention I have a cache of rather highly addictive drugs that I don't touch often or talk about, so to answer the original question that started this inquest into my use: no, I don't think I need an intervention.

@CZ, sometimes I get a tingly feeling on MD or other amphetamines but I don't think it's related to heat.. always best to be cautious though.

lol - this brings back so many great memories :)

alasdair

Two of my friends spotted it and got slightly concerned, fully inhaled nitrous three times before breathing in and out of the balloon. Got a couple of breaths in and couldn't control myself and put my arms in my lap and had what looked like a mini fit.

Well, three of those are talking about the same experience lol. The first was before I got that planned and I've already explained how the DMT fell into my lap

I still want to take that high dose of acid, but dissolving into pixels would kind of ruin my game. lmao

You've brought that up before and my answer is still the same haha, this is a drug website.. I come here to talk about drugs :\ and just because I mention doing something doesn't mean it's happened recently, I like to reminisce about the past as well.

IMO though, if you're taking proper breaks and every trip isn't better than the last, you're doing something wrong. My last trip wasn't that amazing, but I was being an idiot then lmao. I try and learn from every experience to make it better than the last, and it works haha. Not to mention I have a cache of rather highly addictive drugs that I don't touch often or talk about, so to answer the original question that started this inquest into my use: no, I don't think I need an intervention.

@CZ, sometimes I get a tingly feeling on MD or other amphetamines but I don't think it's related to heat.. always best to be cautious though.
For me a trip is not about comparing tbh. What makes it "better"? What is "good" and "bad"? I try to take the experience as it is in objectivity, only then you encourage the deep to come to the surface. Trying to categorize things into "good" or "bad" will only make your perception biased and flawed instead of seeing things as they actually are in that moment.

Folley I am with you 100% on your knowledge and advice but it seems like your trying to hard to defend yourself with statements like this:

BK-MDMA specifically because it is less damaging so it should work out fine.

IMO though, if you're taking proper breaks and every trip isn't better than the last, you're doing something wrong.

I still think everyone should just shush about the young prince folley and get back on topic. Also this is the ecstasy forum long break thread, I still sparingly use psychedelics when on an MDMA break.

Folley I am curious are you in the US or EU?

IMO though, if you're taking proper breaks and every trip isn't better than the last, you're doing something wrong.
"i don't have a problem with my drug habit, i only have a problem with your drug habit"? drug snobbery of the first order...

alasdair

^ who have I told that I have a problem with the way they use drugs lately? I offer advice to people that I have gathered from my own personal experiences, and do try to follow that advice as close as possible myself. There are occasional slip ups, but for the most part I feel as if my drug use could be MUCH, MUCH worse than it is now. To be fair however, I do have some problems with the way I use certain drugs.. that's why I no longer use those drugs. MDMA and other psychedelics, I am not worried about, however.

besides, this was all started by laugh... and I KNOW he doesn't give a SHIT about my usage, he just wanted to take a shot at me now that he's off the team. Now Ali it seems you are taking his lead after you saw it was open season and are digging up old shit to throw at me. It's whatever, nothing new. Go ahead and keep taking my words out of context.. because OBVIOUSLY when I said that I want every experience to be unique and magical I actually meant that everyone else is retarded and doesn't know how to do drugs properly. 8)

Folley I am with you 100% on your knowledge and advice but it seems like your trying to hard to defend yourself with statements like this:

I still think everyone should just shush about the young prince folley and get back on topic. Also this is the ecstasy forum long break thread, I still sparingly use psychedelics when on an MDMA break.

Folley I am curious are you in the US or EU?

I am defending myself, I feel when someone questions my motives the least I can do is explain my actions. I stand by both of those statements you quoted though, I did specifically take BK-MDMA instead of MDMA as I wanted to roll without ruining my tolerance for a better time. Luckily DMT will have next to no tolerance with MDMA.. and it's not like I've been doing it everyday. Also, if your trying to make every experience worse than the last... well, I certainly don't understand that :\

Me stating I tried DMT for the first time started this.. why? How does that have anything to do with how often I use drugs?

I'm on the West Coast of the US though

All I was just trying to say Folley is be careful. I might be pulling this out of my ass but your pre-frontal cortex is long in development until around the age of 25. Your young intelligent mind is very impressionable and ever-changing from these drugs you use. Just be careful buddy. :)

Actually the part that makes you able to make good decisions and choices is fully developed at age 27, which is probably why I can't seem to finish my education lol... :)

^ lol.
^ who have I told that I have a problem with the way they use drugs lately?
"if you're taking proper breaks and every trip isn't better than the last, you're doing something wrong". (my emphasis)

it's a general comment (as is mine) but when you tell people that they're doing drugs 'wrong' (and, from there, implying that your way is the 'right' way), you're a drug snob :)
Also, if your trying to make every experience worse than the last... well, I certainly don't understand that :\
i don't underatand it either. just as well nobody said that...

alasdair

then why should anyone listen to a word you say? if you are a drug snob/hypocrite why should you be on staff? move over and let someone that actually respects others have a turn as moderator. im sure people will still call you the prince..

Well then, guess I'm a drug snob.
something on which we agree :)
Meanwhile I'm going to keep trying to make every experience more memorable than the last and helping anyone who feels the same...
great. that's a noble goal.

you're young and you think you're always right but when anybody on bluelight tells somebody "i'm using drugs properly and you're not" i'll flag it every time because it's inappropriate, in my opinion, for a bluelight staffer to talk down to people like that. i totally get it - i was your age once and i look back on some of the ridiculous things i said and did at that age and i'm frequently embarrassed. the same thing will happen to you :)

it's not just you, so don't take it personally.

alasdair

^ who have I told that I have a problem with the way they use drugs lately?

You were just telling us about a horrific, self-induced, poly-drug binge/bad trip that you had like 2 weeks ago... Does thst count? or are you saying its ok when you do it or it wasnt all that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.