• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Dead snakes and long breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of an odd one, if i was to do a 50-100mg of coke how long would it be till I could sleep afterwards? Really want to just try what I have before I smash it on Friday.

Meh, tried 70mg so I know roughly how much I can do in lines without getting totally fucked.

EDIT: Feeling fucking great, coke was from somewhere that has since `gone`. Vendor had it tested at 89% and welcomed people from Holland to get it tested and if it's under 85% would re-ship. This weekend can't come soon enough.

Last edited:
fuck yeh dude! would love to catch an oliver set.

did he play this one?

I think I saw a different Oliver haha. This is the Oliver I saw.

Yeah it's kinda lame that someone did that but no point dwelling in it. I was only drugs and Kandi that were stolen, along with car keys that are no longer programmed to the car so it's nothing that *needs* to be replaced. On a side note I really hope whoever took the bag smokes that DMT infused hash... They'd be in for one hell of a surprise! >: )

I've been meaning to but it costs $50 for a 750ml bottle in Canada.... Is stating liquor prices against the rules on BL? haha

Haha! Liquor... don't think so since it's legal.

Im taking shots atm. Good shit. A bit expensive but definitely a full flavor vodka without the cheap taste to it. And strong :)

Trying to pass out already got 3 shots gotfa wake up in 6 hours to go to fhe gym fhen ro work in 8

Already took some valium

Last edited:
I was going to pop a cap of MDMA right now but I have to get up so i can be at the gym at 10am...part of me says fuck it but the other part wants to arm bar somebody.

4-FA is fucking awesome. Does it go well with weeds? I must say I like it even more then MDMA

4-FA is fucking awesome. Does it go well with weeds? I must say I like it even more then MDMA

It is! Never tried it with weed myself as I quit smoking last year but some friends of mine seem to enjoy the combo. I like the fact that it's not as pushy as MDMA can be. Seems to be hard to come by lately here in NL though..

Hey guys,

I gotta share this MDMA-related dream. I'm still freaked out thinking about it.

Last night around 2 I woke up after dreaming that I'd just been to a dealers house and for no particular reason bought an MDMA capsule. This was strange, because I'd had a capsule three nights previous and the comedown hadn't been pleasant; I would never dose so recently after such a heavy experience yet somehow I had this drug and decided to take it. I woke up, semi-lucid; and here's the weird part; for a short while, I was totally convinced I'd taken the capsule, driven home, tried to go to sleep, and now I was waking up because I was about to begin peaking.

Fear, regret, anger. How could I be so fucking STUPID. I just tripped three days ago! How did I make such a lapse in judgment? Why oh why would I chose to do this with work tomorrow morning, alone, at 1am in the dark, after having a pretty terrible comedown which I wasn't even fully over yet?

It probably took a few minutes for the logic to switch on in my consciousness, drowning out the sleep worlds confusing and jarring symbolism.

Once I realised I was not about to start peaking suddenly, I managed to catch some patchy sleep.

Hey guys,

I gotta share this MDMA-related dream. I'm still freaked out thinking about it.

Last night around 2 I woke up after dreaming that I'd just been to a dealers house and for no particular reason bought an MDMA capsule. This was strange, because I'd had a capsule three nights previous and the comedown hadn't been pleasant; I would never dose so recently after such a heavy experience yet somehow I had this drug and decided to take it. I woke up, semi-lucid; and here's the weird part; for a short while, I was totally convinced I'd taken the capsule, driven home, tried to go to sleep, and now I was waking up because I was about to begin peaking.

Fear, regret, anger. How could I be so fucking STUPID. I just tripped three days ago! How did I make such a lapse in judgment? Why oh why would I chose to do this with work tomorrow morning, alone, at 1am in the dark, after having a pretty terrible comedown which I wasn't even fully over yet?

It probably took a few minutes for the logic to switch on in my consciousness, drowning out the sleep worlds confusing and jarring symbolism.

Once I realised I was not about to start peaking suddenly, I managed to catch some patchy sleep.

I always find that I have really lucid dreams/sleep paralysis 2/3 days after doing MDMA, EVERY time, like clockwork. I wouldn't think anything of it.

Where at? House/Techno most likely..? Seen him a few times in Ibiza

In Brighton, it's a pretty cool atmosphere but the atmosphere should be awesome. Going to drink and do coke I think, have a bit of MDMA but I did .1 of MDA a month ago ao I'll probably skip on it.

back in the old days, after a night of rave till 6am, got home shower and always get the best 2~3 hours deep sleep of my life and woke up feeling refreshed.

Hey guys,

I gotta share this MDMA-related dream. I'm still freaked out thinking about it

Funny that you mention that, I had a dream where I took a capsule of mdma but in my dream I was freaking out because my pupils didn't dilate like normal but they instead shrunk along with my iris! I was beyond confused when I woke up this morning... I blame the night time cold medication I took early this morning so I could get some more sleep today.

Status
Not open for further replies.