Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Bsiren's last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still love you tweaky, even though you don't want to work for me anymore

I know i will, i didnt want to leave last time and this time i wont! hahahaha. Gotta get a job on lock ASAP.

I still love you tweaky, even though you don't want to work for me anymore
I never worked for you :| I got my own business going now. Im already international, 6 months and Ill be in 3 countries. I give it a year and Ill be in 6. Business is booming man %)

^sounds exciting.
The herb is better here, so yes pretty exciting man.

I know i will, i didnt want to leave last time and this time i wont! hahahaha. Gotta get a job on lock ASAP.
Good luck with that. When I got here, I started to look for a job right away. Still havent found anything. It sucks here.

i need work too...
Dont we all?

sup digs.
should have the cash for my dig tomorrow.
so i can get soem dutch fire yo
i iz got some kpinz for tonight.

LSDMDMA&10302735 said:
muffern do it to jack skellington and take pics. i might do mine if you do yours.
LOL. I'd love to see that. She tried to put him in a pirate costume for Halloween the year before last and he was NOT happy lol. He doesn't live with us, though.

There's an animé convention on a nearby campus this weekend... I think my friend and I are going to drop some 25C and go hang out with all the kids in costume lol. Should be crazy. Just need to secure transportation....

...And the ride begins. 600ug 25C-NBOMe, down the hatch! Now to see what animé conventions look like while tripping... %)

I might be taking a little... 'vacation' from BL in a bit

Btw i dont get why pressers in holland are making 200mg + pills.
if i took one of those id probably die
No Sam I doubt you would die.With your various mdma enhancement techniques in use I expect you would go to the next level with mdma. A euphoric dream type state where you tend to forget portions of the experience. I roll 4 x a year. I like 200 mg. Purity is 86 or 84.

No Sam I doubt you would die.With your various mdma enhancement techniques in use I expect you would go to the next level with mdma. A euphoric dream type state where you tend to forget portions of the experience. I roll 4 x a year. I like 200 mg. Purity is 86 or 84.

Ive already been there with the pill in my avatar.

My friends all told me they have never seen anyone so far on just 1 pill in their 6 years of raving and festivals.

I would probably die from a white speaker honestly

Yo this is cool, i have this track actually

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.