• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The cops and their crazy online antics....

yeah....i wouldn't be surprised at all if the cops had some wanker/s monitoring this site, and pillreports full-time.
watch what you say here people....mud sticks

Like all agreed. For lots of reasons i have no doubt that law enforcement both monitor and contribute to this website, in all corners of the globe. And its not so outragous to think that some posts/threads are not so genuine, but created in the attempt to gather information regarding actvies.
*bump*

hahaha - the "coded" sms - i love it!
my all time favourite: hey ......... (insert name here) I'm having a big family gathering and need you to pick up 3 kilo's of mince for me on the way home - do you know how much that will be?

nah man, this little baby takes the cake(literaly):
"hey man, i was in the middle of baking a cake, and realised i had no eggs. would i be able to get three off you, because i was really looking forward to this cake! I'll pay you, what's the price?"
yeah, i think we all have to watch what we say around here, because we never know who could be a cop. i know i've said some stupid things in some of my posts, and have learned from that.

lol
On deciding between blue skys and green CU's 6 months ago
SMS - "we've decided to paint the front room blue and would like you come over with the paint"

Late night phonecall in hushed tones: "Dude... just wondering if I can... come over and 'wash your hippopotamus' later?"
Drugs codes often make you look more obvious...
BigTrancer ;)

There are tips and ettiquette for dealing with dealers posted on other sites, not sure if bluelight has any (kind of HM, in the legal sense).
I have come across such things as an SMS: "hey, can you get me some e? I'm after 10 of those Filas." A call to a mobile: "I just got the best speed I've had in a long time. Are you interested in any?"
A good approach is you're just visiting or catching up with a friend, with no discussion on price (or product) until face to face. They know what you want.

Taken from a well-known herbalist site:
The TRUE Golden Rule of Everything
Loose Lips Sink Ships.
Keep your mouth sealed. Even your most trustworthy friend could turn on you if the situation arises and he/she is scared enough by the feds.
The more people that know, the higher your risk of being raided.
Be discreet.
BigTrancer :)

If any one on here has anything to hide I would suggest you go to a public library (some have the net, eg uni's) You could give a fake name if you really wanted to remain anon.
Personally I think you should not ever have drugs in your possesion except when you are going to an event(get from event) Cops stand out like sore thumbs at a rave and you can be almost certain who you are dealing with at them.
One cop once said to me "Kids around here get better quality drugs" when i asked her how she knew that she quickly changed the subject. Of course cops use this site, they need to know wat substances to take as well!!!!

Cops stand out like sore thumbs at a rave and you can be almost certain who you are dealing with at them.
With an attitude like that I'd definitely recommend not carrying drugs on your person. I absolutely GUARANTEE there are undercover police out there who you would NEVER suspect at a party. Probably the same age as you, and wearing cooler clothes, and quite possibly looking trashed on pills too... you can never be sure, unless you know the person really well.
It sounds paranoid, but if paranoia is what it takes to stop yourself landing in jail, go with it. Better yet, never - buy drugs - sell drugs - show drugs to - discuss drugs with - brag to - or confide in - a stranger at a party... for your own sake. SURE... let the PLUR flow and tell them boring stories about yourself, your life and your furry tigger backpack, just don't tell them you have drugs in your possession.
BigTrancer :)

there are only 2 reasons pigs wanna bust dealers...
a: to get fresh stock.
b: to clear the market of competition.
a dealer was busted with 3ounces of MDMA... he was later charged with posession and trafficking... but the weight was reduced to 35 grams.
he still went to jail though.
"crooks with badges deceive evryone,
civil respect at the point of a gun"
from official secrets by M (as in of pop musac fame)