• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants the comedown of adderall, how do you help it not suck so much?

I know combatting chems with chems seems counter-intuitive, but benzos are a tried and true method for stim comedowns. Xanax (minimal dose possible- know your tolerance) works great for jitteriness/insomnia/even appetite sometimes.

Speaking of appetite, I assume you haven't been eating much during the binge. Anything you can scarf down will help! Try to eat consistently throughout the binge, sometimes throwing veggies and fruits and shit in a blender/juicer is easier; liquids go down much easier to many people.

Speaking of liquids, STAY HYDRATED! Drink at least 8 oz water per hour while speeding, your body will process this faster on amphetamines, hence the constant stream of piss seemingly flowing out of a speeders urethra.

As soon as you feel up for it, go for a walk in the sunshine. Light exercise in the daylight around people will lift the spirits. The hardest part is finding the motivation to go outside, but I promise you won't regret it!

Those tips are also preventative- before a binge, make sure you are well hydrated and properly nutrified (holy shit, that's a word!) and caught up on sleep. Being healthy in general will diminish the comedown.