• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine The Cocaine Handbook

nznity

Bluelighter
Thank me Later guys, this is by far the best piece on cocaine I've ever read in my life.This book goes as much as 700$ for an original physical copy on Amazon. This is the Bible of Cocaine, only for connoiseurs. This is my gift for you people,I enjoyed reading it.Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did.
Stay Safe MoFOS,
Your friendly Neighbor Nick(NZN)

^ That is a good book. I downloaded a PDF file of it a while back...I'm not a big cocaine fan or anything (lol), I was just mostly interested in the general subject matter. It's kind of dated (the research for the book was done in the late 1970s wasn't it?) but still a worthwhile read.

I kind of classify it in the same category as William Drake's "The Connoisseur's Guide to Marijuana" (1971) (except it's about cocaine instead of marijuana obviously, but also a book that I recommend), in that it's an in-depth exploration of a drug-related topic that's thorough but still very much "of its time". A lot happened in the world of cocaine since Cocaine Handbook came out, from crack to levamisole, etc, but I still found it to be a really well-written and informative book, which is somewhat rare in a book that combines practical knowledge of illegal drugs with topics related to the science of cocaine, pharmacology etc

^ That is a good book. I downloaded a PDF file of it a while back...I'm not a big cocaine fan or anything (lol), I was just mostly interested in the general subject matter. It's kind of dated (the research for the book was done in the late 1970s wasn't it?) but still a worthwhile read.

I kind of classify it in the same category as William Drake's "The Connoisseur's Guide to Marijuana" (1971) (except it's about cocaine instead of marijuana obviously, but also a book that I recommend), in that it's an in-depth exploration of a drug-related topic that's thorough but still very much "of its time". A lot happened in the world of cocaine since Cocaine Handbook came out, from crack to levamisole, etc, but I still found it to be a really well-written and informative book, which is somewhat rare in a book that combines practical knowledge of illegal drugs with topics related to the science of cocaine, pharmacology etc
Like You said even though it’s almost 40 years old(It’s from 1981, The revision version.The original is from 1976.) The topics and the information is very useful and up to date even for 2020. In fact, it’s the best Book/article/information i’ve read on Cocaine ever in my whole life. This is a must for every single person that uses Cocaine, Hell even for people just curious about the subject it is an excellent read.

Last edited:

I very much agree with you, sadly the writer died most likely from his cocaine abuse at the tender age of 35. Otherwise I think he would have written an even better update.

Sorry, as any other I was busy, I have my own life. Can't keep up with everything at once, I would go insane. Coke handbook? It has a purpose but it won't be read by junkies, only by researchers for future studies if it has something new to add. As for high/low class type drugs, while that may be true it's for a reason. Meth eats your body, teeth, you basically shift into a void. As with coke you wouldn't have these type of issues, maybe some nose burns here and there but nothing unusual/. Anyway, thanks for the bump.

Sorry, as any other I was busy, I have my own life. Can't keep up with everything at once, I would go insane. Coke handbook? It has a purpose but it won't be read by junkies, only by researchers for future studies if it has something new to add. As for high/low class type drugs, while that may be true it's for a reason. Meth eats your body, teeth, you basically shift into a void. As with coke you wouldn't have these type of issues, maybe some nose burns here and there but nothing unusual/. Anyway, thanks for the bump.
I have to disagree with ya, its got all sortz of info not just chemical data. its got everything any cocaine enthusiast should know, its interesting even tho its old as fk. still relevant 40 years later. Its a must for anyone who likes the yay and I think junkies would love reading this, ya should give it a go. xp

I've read this before, it's an alright reference book for its time. Some parts of it are fairly hokey and out of date though (Clorox test... really?)

Probably better off sticking to a copy of Martindale's Pharmacopiea, or Clarke's Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, or even the Merck index.

@JoEhJoEh
Hey JJ,
I'm sorry if the other day you felt like i had been cocky or some shit. I think you misunderstood me, I didn't mean to say that ur coke was garbage or some stuff. What i meant was that if u were in my country you would go "crazy" as in you would like the cheap price and the quality of the coke, i never meant to say that ur coke was bad quality or something. I know your coke is good stuff too ;), Anyways, I think you would love to read this. This is the BIBLE for cocaine users, it's a really hard to find and very expensive BOOK. it's from the 70/80's and it's still relevant today. Since you're a cocaine connoseuir i believe you're gonna love and enjoy reading this.
Sorry again and enjoy this read JJ.
Sincerely,
Nick(NZN) :)

Hi nznity,

uhm, is there anywhere a hidden cam that can see me flushing?

It's okay, i appreciate your appology a lot because I never tought you would write to me after that arguement. Thanks for your lovely words and for the book that nobody has at home because it's so rare. Reading is a big hobby of mine, so you really picked the right nerve. A big THANK YOU for that, I can hardly wait to read it. Yes, I like Cocaine a lot but I have the feeling that as a woman in special -how should i say- groups you are firstly NOT acceptet and the don't trust you. That't their good right. I'm always into private mates because it is much safer and sometimes you get to know really nice people. I want to live in NY, where they bring it to your house and the purity is also not too bad as I heard.

But the connect i have here is a fishscale one and I'm totally satisfied with it. But: If i had a wish, I would want cocaine that doesnt ruin your nose and is burning really heavily into your teeth. Yesterday evening I was totally desperate because my whole face was hurting , especially my nose and my two teeth in the front. I cried when i searched for a pain killer. After an hour I found one in and old Jacket and i was so lucky about it. I could sleep then.

Can you perhaps answer me a question, might be stupid, but it seems that you have very much knowledge about it:

First: Some say good cocaine does not smell at all and does not burn wich i can't believe.
Second: The other half said cocaine has to burn as hell and when your nose is bleeding than it was a good one. Uhm?
Third: Some say the smell of acetone or kerosine is a good sing for that it has been washed, so there is more purity. but when you can hardly snort it without crying and yelling oh my god! for me it can't be right

OK , nznity, I really much appreciate that you wrote this to me I never experienced something like that in a forum like that.

BUT THAT'S BLUELIGHT 🌈💝

Thanks a lot again.

JJ

Can you perhaps answer me a question, might be stupid, but it seems that you have very much knowledge about it:

In my experience, good cocaine does have a smell similar to kerosene/gasoline sometimes. It stings slightly but it's not outright painful to snort. You shouldn't have a nosebleed unless you're seriously shoveling some serious supplies of snow snootwise six days from Sunday.

In my experience, good cocaine does have a smell similar to kerosene/gasoline sometimes. It stings slightly but it's not outright painful to snort. You shouldn't have a nosebleed unless you're seriously shoveling some serious supplies of snow snootwise six days from Sunday.

Yeah that what I think , too. I know the very good smell of good cocaine and sometimes it makes me satisfied just smelling on it a few minutes :D

JJ

Funny enough, there is actually a US patent for the smell of cocaine! So, uh, you could wear that as a cologne to a NA meeting and start a fistfight....

no, your'e joking???

LOL it must be a great thing to drive around with the underground and buses or so. :D :D :D
One of the smelliest Cannabis-strain included :D :D :D I would give a lot for how people look. Because there are still a lot one who knows what it is. But an elderly woman besides you?:D

Last edited: