***the Bluelight Bitching post***

I just had a Hallmark moment after reading one of your posts L/O.
Keep em coming.

Well, Brock, share.
smile.gif

me share? by the sound of your posts, it's obvious who's holding the dank
smile.gif

notice how when people like 'Satan' try to rattle others cages, it only draws people closer together as a result?

no disrespect to Jase... but god... why does everyone feel it's nessisary to bend over backwards and lick their own asses when a web-master, or site admin asks a question??
had anyopne else posted that roll call, it would have recieved ENDLESS bitching, and sure, a few reasonable responces.
It's frustrating... Just becasue it says site administrator beside his name doesn't make him any different from the rest of us. Or better yet, just because it DOESN'T say "site adminitrator" beside the rest of our names, doesn't mean that WE are any less important than he.
Sure, I realy respect him for the fact that he made, and maintains the page... props for that, but this hero worship thing allways goes to far....
just a little more bitching from me...
------------------
Who you are never realy changes... It's who you THINK you are that does.

paradox...that roll call thread was originally written back in October when this new board software was started. It was the original roll call and was very useful in finding out who was around after the board had been down for a couple of weeks. It just keeps resurfacing on occasion, and I don't think it's just because it's written by Jase. It resurfaces because it's helpful and gives new bluelighters a chance to introduce themselves.
Liquidocean, what can I say? Thank you for the post. You expressed how a lot of us feel about this place. Hopefully now with a moderator (yay Motab!) who may have a bit more time to monitor the majority of posts on the discussion board, we can avoid a lot of the negativity that has been around lately. We're a vocal bunch and ignoring someone just doesn't work. There will always be people who want to stand up for what they believe in, and keeping silent is never easy (believe me, I know
smile.gif
)
miss apple

well... all I have to say is... "oh..."
smile.gif
)
I had no idea. I hadn't been ehre in a couple of days, and I was just under the impression that everyone, and I mean like everyone, had posted to it in a metter of days...
smile.gif
phoey on me.
------------------
Who you are never realy changes... It's who you THINK you are that does.

Yeah, i bumped it up a couple daze ago. I have my favorite threads bookmarked, so i like to dig up old classics and resurrect them. The roll call everyone thread hadn't been touched in 2 months, so i thought it would be time....