The BLUA Rule 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eveleivibe

Ex-Bluelighter
A question re the BLUA Rule 4

About not making fun of someone of the grounds of disability. How come some are banned for racism yet people are allowed to rip me apart about my visual impairment????

Is it ok for moderaters to now call members "cock eyed cunt?" Known ive a visual impairment?

Can I please have this stopped? If I had been bullied due to racism or my sexual status that would not be ok so why is it ok to allow members n staff members to contually bully me for my visual impairment????

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...the-lounge-be-private?p=13647146#post13647146

I'm respectfully asking for this abuse to stop I've been in absolute tears all evening over this. I've done nothing but be pleasant to them yet it's continued for weeks.

I've ignored it but targeting me for a disability that I can not help is bullying n cruel. .

I know I'll probably get some reply such as "we did say not to go to the lounge" but my argument is that why are some members allowed a social sub-forum n not others? Ii love EADD but there is no social-based all-bl sub-forum for the likes of me who don't want to insult or be insulted. Where do we go?

Evey

PS: i know the lounge sling insults but this abuse has gone to far if I'd done something to warrant it but I've done nothing but be nice n try to help.

Last edited:
a bunch of loungefail unapproved.

post loungefail in support. get an infraction. that simple.

evey, if you have a problem with a post in the lounge, report it.

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.