• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Bikie Wars

I really hope they totally legalise weed in the next decade, we could be making serious money off it and creating jobs and freeing up wasted resources and wasted money. Can only hope I guess. But then I always think back to how they wont even let terminally ill people use it legally and wonder if they will ever allow an average person to use it.

As you said it's our own bodies, and I wont the right to choose to use cannabis over tobacco or alcohol. I wish they'd at least make the laws more relaxed, like allowing up to 3 ounces for personal use and 6 plants or something like that.

Don't miss the showpony bikies of the gold coast one bit! it was always a case of some slapper that a different club had banged. Stay classy Goldy. not too experienced with ye olde Sydney side of things, have only been here couple of months but in my eyes - bikies-show ponies.

Tottally agree indz

Does anyone watch that show Sons of anarchy? That show sorta re-enforces how i percieve the majority of bikies. That show usda be pretty good (first two or three seasons) but the rest have just been dragging out, like pdrivez said fuckn surfer pretty boy dosnt fit the image.

I don't watch tv, but those who haven't seen it should check out Gimme Shelter, the doco about the Altimont festival, where the Hell's Angels stabbed/bashed some poor fellow to death right in front of the stage, while the Rolling Stones are playing.
Some fucked up shit.

Back to the discussion of Aussie modernday wannabes...

Spacejunk I just started reading about this, sounds really interesting, just saw a photo of meredith & read a few statements from parties involved and now all I'm thinking this is fucked!

Edit: was reported to be so high that he could not walk

A) That is a fucking lot of methhhhhhhh
B) He was in a big ass lime green suit
C) Just pulls out a revolver and tries to start capping cunts? WTF?!

Last edited:
^ utter BS - wherever you read that.

He was indeed wearing a natty green suit (no reason to get bashed to death)
And more importantly, he was african-american, and accompanied by a pretty white girl. Redneck scum hate that shit.

I think his revolver was for (obviously warranted?) intended self defence.
To my knowledge he fired no shots.
But if you read up on how he was killed (multiple stab wounds to the head, back of the neck and finally bludgeoned in the head by a metal rubbish bin lid) - it all adds up to a brutal murder.
No fuckin' angels, these.

Edit: watch the film ;)

^ utter BS - wherever you read that.

Yeah look wikipedia, end of story? hahahahahaha

But yeah he did get stabbed 5 times apparently but on actual video footage he was stabbed twice

I'll suss out the doco though surely 100% more real :p

...and more fucked up, to be sure.
View at your own risk. Not cool.
Good movie tho...

Your warning just then reminded me that this isn't a feel-good Disney movie

Maybe not tonight hahahaha

RedRumOG said:
First off, "bikie" roflmao.... Hahahah.... Too fucking funny, did this name come from the general public out of disrespect or is this hilarious misnomer actually what they want t be called?

Given sufficient time, this is what Australians do to words. I suggest meeting one to discuss over "breakkie", and if you get anxious about it, taking an "alprazzie".

ebola

^ Xanny** ;)

Whats wrong with Breakky?! Straya

Last edited:
I don't even know where to begin with this. As an American, well, I just can't stop laughing.

First off, "bikie" roflmao.... Hahahah.... Too fucking funny, did this name come from the general public out of disrespect or is this hilarious misnomer actually what they want t be called?

Secondly, why did it take 30 years for the American trend to make it there? Did it travel by boat and get lost?

Thirdly, they don't even ride their beloved bike-eeeeees ... Uh what

Fourth, on their patch "original gangster".... Ah, no... Could you be more ironic

And last, but surely not least, whoever thought people would take mad max/road warrior so seriously

If I had my own bikie gang I would be "the spin class bandits" (only Americans will get that)

well I dont even know where to begin with your reply... the easy way out would be "fuck you, staya cunt" but I'm not that bogan enough to say it haha

anywho, you're laughing at the term 'bikie'? why? fuck knows where it came from but its here to stay, its just aussie slang for fucks sake.. bikers are generally law abiding citizens with no affiliation to a club that genuinely have a passion for bikes where as bikies, well, you know the rest...

no it did not take 30 years dickhead, you obviously know nothing about clubs over here... they have been around for nearly as long as the clubs in your 'country of freedom'

CBF'ed replying to the rest because I now realize you're probably trolling for teh lols, either way, fuck off back to the lounge/whereeverthefuckyoucamefrom :)