• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

The Big Man Has Arrived

The_Big_Man

Bluelighter
This is my welcome message to the site. Been browsing casually for years.
Here's a list of everything I have tried in my life that has actually gotten me high:
  • Nicotine
  • Alcohol
  • Cannabis
  • Delta-9-THC
  • Delta-8-THC
  • THC-O
  • Phenethylamine
  • DXM
  • Tramadol
  • Kratom
  • LSD
  • Shrooms
  • Psilacetin (4-AcO-DMT)
  • Diethyl Ether
  • Nitrous
And here is a list of everything I currently use and/or will use in the future:
  • Nicotine (every waking hour due to addiction and self medicating)
  • Alcohol (used to be heavy use, binging a fifth or more, but now only drink on special occasions)
  • LSD (Can never find reliable supply and is expensive when its available so its a special treat even though its my favorite)
  • Psilacetin (2nd favorite, much easier to find)
  • Nitrous (like ether but no smell, can get much higher, and enhances psychs)
And Finally here's the list of things I will NEVER do again:
  • Phenethylamine (strongest high I have ever experienced. went through over a kg of the stuff in a few months. Stopped when I found out the massive spike in BP wasn't just a minor side effect but potentially lethal)
  • DXM (Nothing wrong with it really besides the massive amount of itchiness and shitting your guts out. I just don't like dissociation it provides though that may be biased because my first time I accidentally ate a gram like a fool)
  • Tramadol/Kratom (Really any opioid. Loved it too much, knew I was going to end up like others in my family who passed from it or ruined their lives. Stopped before physical dependence got too bad and swore to never use again)
  • Diethyl Ether (Nothing wrong with it really. Just don't like the headache, the smell that lingers for days, and the taste that lingers for days.)