• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Worst Psychedelics thread

for me, mushrooms are hands down the least enjoyable and most difficult to work with. at times i feel like my soul is terminally ill when on mushrooms. they make me lose myself and i become a zombie constantly stuck in thought loops.

i don't understand why people have such difficult experiences with morning glory seeds. i ate 1500 and experienced very little discomfort. the body high was incredible and long lasting. my friends only ate 350-500 and were also very satisfied with the experience. the only downfall to the seeds is that the day after it was as if the seeds had raped my soul. i was so fried out.

^^ Probably because you took 1500 (!!) of them. ;) Morning glories and other LSA-containing materials leave me feeling fantastic the next day, ready to face the world.

entheo said:
i don't understand why people have such difficult experiences with morning glory seeds. i ate 1500 and experienced very little discomfort. the body high was incredible and long lasting. my friends only ate 350-500 and were also very satisfied with the experience. the only downfall to the seeds is that the day after it was as if the seeds had raped my soul. i was so fried out.
You realize you were playing with fire?

Are you aware of Ergotism?

I think salvia is dumb. It's expensive, really short lasting, and it seems to affect everyone differently and often negatively. Some psychedelics can help you learn more about yourself and improve things in your life. I feel like there is no benefit to taking salvia.

JENKEM :p

But well... I guess a bad psychedelic experience would be an "absent" psychedelic experience. The only bad psychedelic I've ever had was these fake lsd blotters I bought at school. Fuckin' LAME. This is why I got into RC's and never looked back.

Jamshyd said:
You realize you were playing with fire?

Are you aware of Ergotism?

yeah man i knew the general risks involved. but at the time it didn't really matter to me. it was the first time that i had the opportunity to trip in 2 months and to top it off it was new years eve. i had to do something crazy for myself.

If you like puking and ahving lots of diarhea while tripping balls followed by a tweaked out feeling its the drug for you

well weed and shrooms more often then not make me feel mentally uncomfortable, but I have had some very positive experiences with both so I can really put them with the worst. I love LSA, had an amazing experience with a weak strain of HBWR, too bad batches of seed vary so much as I've had no luck achieving another trip with them.

^^I really hope u were kidding about the jenkem:(

hmm... worst... nothing yet !! I have had BAD!! trips on cubensis and baby woodrose once each.. both times started out to be cosmic bliss and then I died and went to hell... I have also started to acheive the same state on both again at lower doses but with my girlfiends help I neutraled out... and then I have had really amazing times at that same lower dose with each once... so all in all they are great ! especially considering the dieing and going to hell thing got me to dislike alcohol, never do coke again, stay far far away from pharmies !! (the wonders of psychedelics) then there is 5-meo-dipt... at a weekend rave I blew 16 mg leaving me with a disgusting metalic/chemy taste, smell, and overall body sensation for the next 4 hours,BUT, I seemed to be the only person having such a euphoric time miday after a friday night party and before the main saturday event.. so I cant knock foxy off either. Hmm what else.. I have only done 2c-b once and loved it... I am an MDMA advocate.. I will agree that those who feel the slightest negative effects should move on very swiftly.. but myself, well I will continue to love the love drug and preach that all souls try it once to see that even if only for 4 hours life is BEAUTIFUL and WORTH LIVING !! oh and dont forget the fact that without E I would have never gotten into Drum & Bass... let alone DANCING !!!! I have some 2c-i on the way so maybe it will be the worst... lets hope not ! and even though I havent "broke through" DMT is def. THE BEST !!!!!!!!!! so I guess the worst would be ANY psychedelic consumed with only one bro in a animal house full of drunk teenagers trying to win beerpong matches, get laid, and possibly find a fight..................... dont do it !

peace

had one difficult experience with mushrooms but also one life changing experience so i love shrooms even tho they unpredictable at times, my least favourite psychedelic probably would be salvia, although sometimes i have also had an alright time off that..

I love all other psychedelics i have tried. AMT, LSD, 2C-B, 2C-I, 2C-T-21, 2C-T-7, Ketamine.

sounds like ppl in this thread aren't fans of foxy methoxy.

i've heard it makes u all sexed up. lol.

and mda was fun! like on e but way more energetic and pastel/neon colors/tracers/shadows. but mild in comparison to shrooms.

shrooms were my most difficult trip, at least the first couple times in the beginning...before i could chill and go with it, and then laugh with it. =o)

im going to go with MET.
Not because it is a bad psychedelic but because its worse than the 2 dozen other ones that i have tried.

I can't believe that hardly anyone hasn't said Salvia. I though most bluelighters hated it. I love it if done right.

Salvia and DXM are up there on my list of utter shit

but to each his own

Just out of curiosity swerz, what is your favorite? Out of all the time and effort I've spent tripping over the years, nothing has ever come close to LSD. DMT is too pushy, the few RC's I've tried seemed like a failed attempt to recreate the perfection of LSD for a new, ready to take anything generation.

I'm sure some feel euphoric on salvia, but it seems like a very ruthless powerful drug that will take you on a strong ride whether you want it to or not. You just have to be ready for it. From what other people say piperazines would probably be the worst psychedelics because they make you feel like shit and are barely trippy.