• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Worst Psychedelics thread

this topic is incredibley subjective so take everything with a grain of salt but its interesting to see which psychs come up the most such as 5-MeO-DiPT.

I have enjoyed every psychedelics I have tried so far (but have not sampled many RCs as of yet); they all have their own place. I love dissociatives like K and DXM sometimes, other times I want a tryptamine like LSD and mushrooms, sometimes im in the mood for a nice 2Cx. It really depends but like I said there are many other people on this board that have tried way more psychs than I have in the RC department.

DOB was ultra disgusting. Try feeling like you're dying while seeing the world go ino shards of fractals and trees of death.

bromo dragon fly. after almost 2 days, i thought it was never going to be over. talk about accentuating dark colors! could have made the most vibrant day feel like a hellish day during the ice age

of those i have tried, doi and dxm are top of the list, for different reasons, although body load plays a role with both of them. and 5-meo-amt is close behind due to body load (mentally I enjoyed it a lot). 2c-t-2 is another one that I found kinda nasty, and again body load played a role, along with restlessness.

bromodragonfly is one i have so far avoided because i can see how it might be a nasty affair... but i have also heard from folks who just LOVED that one....

Echo 5-meo-amt. Took an unknown amount of liquid dropped on sweet tarts sold as acid. I'm confident I took a very large dose, and the few good effects were nothing compared to other drugs I like. Body load made me sicker than anything else I have ever experienced drugs or otherwise.

Amanita muscaria..

Even after you figure out how to prepare them and they don’t make you puke you insides out and make you want to die.
They are noting more then a delusional half blind shwag delirant.

squerll said:
Amanita muscaria..

They are noting more then a delusional half blind shwag delirant.

Anyone else agree with this?

I've been interested for a while..I saw this thing on PBS once where they had these two high degree black belts sparing, and they were both really good, and evenly matched, landing about an even number of hits (very few). THEN, they gave the one guy some Amantia, waited for it to kick in, and had the two guys go at it again. The guy who drank the shrooms was UNTOUCHABLE! He was looking like he was drunk the way he was swaying, but every time the other guy went to hit him he would block, counter, and slam the dude into the ground! After I saw that it changed the way I look at 'mario mushrooms'.

OH! Duh, *Warning, marijuana may inhibit short term memory*

heh, that's right, the topic.. =D whoops

BZ!!!! BY FAR THE WORST PSYCHEDELIC EVER CREATED BY MAN KIND!

It would probably be a safe bet to say no one on this site has ever had the chance to 'try' this bullshit cooked up by our army scientists, but even without first hand experience I can say with confidence that this shit will produce the WORST psychedelic experience on earth, ever.

Dragynfyr said:

I've been interested for a while..I saw this thing on PBS once where they had these two high degree black belts sparing, and they were both really good, and evenly matched, landing about an even number of hits (very few). THEN, they gave the one guy some Amantia, waited for it to kick in, and had the two guys go at it again. The guy who drank the shrooms was UNTOUCHABLE! He was looking like he was drunk the way he was swaying, but every time the other guy went to hit him he would block, counter, and slam the dude into the ground! After I saw that it changed the way I look at 'mario mushrooms'.

Back in the day me and Mario would be off our face of Amanitas all the time, those were the days. It sure helped us kick some arse I can tell you.

DOC is the shittiest for me.

I dont see how any dmt, shrooms, or MDA could be dissed. I likem all :p I hope DOM is just as shitty as DOC I hope my heart races just as bad as when i did 6mgof doc ;p

^^ You should have tried a lower dose of DOC... 6mg is very high especially to start. DOC is pretty fantastic if done right.

But anyway, DOM is definitely lighter on the body load than DOC, but I find it a bit more stimulating. Very transparent on the body though. It reminds me of amphetamine whereas DOC sedated me quige a bit physically, even if it raises my heart rate.

5-meo-amt is the worst I have tried.

The side effects can be bad, and the trip usually isn't very interesting.
HBWR usually has worse side effects, but has produced the best trips.

5-meo-amt is the least interesting psychedelic I have tried, and I would only try it again to confirm that what I had was 5-meo-amt. 4mg is supposed to be a strong dose and I felt very little with that amount.

I did have some good times on 5-meo-amt, so I'd take it if it was given to me for free or nothing else was available.

Jamshyd said:
I'm inclined to agree...

Other candidates:

- Mushrooms - way too anxiogenic.
- 5-MeO-DMT - useless on its own.
- MDA - always made me suicidal.

Are you bipolar? I've had substances known to be MDMA treat me in a similar way. I think mushrooms grab most people and push them rapidly from positive to negative emotions. Manic thoughts accompianed with extremes of emotion.

2.5mg of DOC for me has been a good dose. I'm a bit of a hardhead when it comes to tryptamines, but not PEA's so 2.5 did plenty and it was wonderful.

Worst for me would be DOB, but I've never had 5-meo-amt as a good friend had a seizure from it. Also heard nothing fantastic about it. DXM probably. It just doesn't fit into another classification so people call it a psychedelic, but I don't feel like it is mind food.

Peace,
PL

P.S.- Nutmeg mofos. Nutmeg...

Psilocybin containing mushrooms for me especially. It just automatically brings me to a headspace filled with anxiety, despite proper set and setting.... (god help me if I were to ever throw marijuana into the mix). Again, as others have stated it's not that it's the worst psychedelic, but it produces the worst results for me, personally.

I always laugh at people who have never tripped claim they would do shrooms in a heartbeat, but when offered ketamine, lsd, mescaline, dmt, etc- they cringe and ramble off some inaccurate facts from scare tactics. I always try to tell people shrooms are the least forgiving psychedelic for me and encourage other avenues.

Dragynfyr said:

I think that was a Gatorade commercial. :\

Now I certainly wouldn't call Amanitas a psychedelic but I do think they have some nice qualities.

just wondering to those people who say they don't enjoy the effects of Psilocybin's..

do you take this opinion of the mushroom no matter what the doseage?

-i can agree that at 3+ grams mushrooms get very flip-floppy in terms of varying emotions and comfort then anxiety, back and forth, back and forth

-but at doseages at 1g and below i seem to experience nothing but sheer peaceful euphoria, no visuals to throw my mind into a frenzy, and just an overall complete contentness with my body and everything around me.. i just can't seem to see how some of you can take your opinion of mushrooms being one of the "worst" at really low doses..

now, high doses.. thats a whole nother story

Last edited:
squerll said:
I think that was a Gatorade commercial. :\

lol smart ass

I'll look for a link later when I have a minute, this HAS to be out there somewhere. I couldn't believe it, but they seriously showed people tripping on PBS lol