• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Worst Psychedelics thread

5-meo AMT or DOB, possibly the two most uncomfortable psychs ive ever done... Meth + Acid.... no thanks

The only psych I probably wont take again is DXM.

Last time it got pretty scary and dirty, It doesn't work for me like it used to.

I did have some really great times with it in the past tho. :)

I didn't personally care for AMT

I get alot more out of a candyflip and my body is accustomed to lsd and mdma quite a bit by now, i know thier character

Worst psych's that I have tried in order:
DXM-I felt dizzy, and I am not a fan of dissociatives at all
4-meo-PCP-tried it just for the fact it was free......fail

2ct7 had sloppy visuals, sick feeling, 4 aco DMT has messed with my cardiovascular.

Salvia is the only psychadelic that I think is quality but I just don't really like the headspace

I also despise 2c-t-4.........when it was around I tried it twice as I love 2c-t-2, but t-4 was just not good to me. Harsh comeup, weird-angular visuals with pointless headspace(no feeling of oneness, collective mind,).

DXM, DOC, 2CI
Some people swear by these.
May be due to set and setting.

Lol, the only drug that ties with DXM for me would be DMT. 2C-I is a favorite too, both are a 8 hour music fest for me either tied in with bizzare introspection and floating on DXM, or dancing on 2C-I.

I enjoyed DOC the one time thatI tried it, I think some people won't accept suffering as a part of psychedelic ingestion and life and get too psyched out to push their trip anywhere awesome. Patience is important too, I have had weak first experiences with some chemicals followed by titrating doses and soon having a glowing experience.

Salvia is the only psychadelic that I think is quality but I just don't really like the headspace

Funny, I really could not enjoy salvia and I love fucked up dissociatives. I haven't tried it in a long time though, not since I was younger. Every time just led to an uncomfortable "fuck this!" feeling the whole duration of the trip.

Lol, the only drug that ties with DXM for me would be DMT. 2C-I is a favorite too, both are a 8 hour music fest for me either tied in with bizzare introspection and floating on DXM, or dancing on 2C-I.

I enjoyed DOC the one time thatI tried it, I think some people won't accept suffering as a part of psychedelic ingestion and life and get too psyched out to push their trip anywhere awesome. Patience is important too, I have had weak first experiences with some chemicals followed by titrating doses and soon having a glowing experience.

Funny, I really could not enjoy salvia and I love fucked up dissociatives. I haven't tried it in a long time though, not since I was younger. Every time just led to an uncomfortable "fuck this!" feeling the whole duration of the trip.

What do you mean by 'the only drug that ties with DXM for me would be DMT.'

what we really looking at is what makes ya trip?, i have only took mushrooms,lsd,lsa and glue..lsa was far the worst.. glue was the best for tripping out as it felt so comfertable and boy did ya trip out, the audio halucinations were so fucked up, i would sniff glue again if it was not so toxic

It is VERY interesting to see so many people name psilocybe mushies as the worst. I always thought I was the only one who felt that way... Guess I'm not so strange after all! For those of you hating on the fungus, don't let it turn you off from other tryptamines. I am OK with 1-1.5g mush, but any more and I loose it completely. 4-aco on the other hand I have taken pretty good 17 and 25mg doses and had a fantastic time.

For me Salvia is the worst, but I feel that could change if I grew a plant and extracted it myself...

Other than that I'd never do 5-meo-DALT is the worst. No badness, but not much goodness either.

this thread hasnt had a visit in a while ....
was just meaning to ask around when i found it... so whats your worst psychedelic ? in so far that if you were to be stranded on a desert island with only a baggie of it, youd rather brew some moonshine instead for a couple of months...

lately ive pretty much lost hope for mxe. it just isnt my thing... im also a bit weary of 5-meo tryptamines, but threshold doses save them from me.

The only psychedelics i've done are LSD, shrooms, 4-aco-dmt, 2c-i, and DXM. I loved all those, except for DXM. Even still, I would gladly do it again but for me all 3 times I tripped on DXM (all around 360 mg) I had semi-fun trips that were completely meaningless. DXM just makes me feel really really stupid and without adding copious amounts of weed its pointless. The last time I tripped on DXM, I broke my glass slide too. Not a fan of the bodyload either, but that's probably because I was drinking cough syrup. I am actually very interested in dissociatives and I really want to try MXE and K.

The only psychedelics i've done are LSD, shrooms, 4-aco-dmt, 2c-i, and DXM. I loved all those, except for DXM. Even still, I would gladly do it again but for me all 3 times I tripped on DXM (all around 360 mg) I had semi-fun trips that were completely meaningless. DXM just makes me feel really really stupid and without adding copious amounts of weed its pointless. The last time I tripped on DXM, I broke my glass slide too. Not a fan of the bodyload either, but that's probably because I was drinking cough syrup. I am actually very interested in dissociatives and I really want to try MXE and K.

Well if you're only dosing second plateau no wonder it's uninteresting, it's more booze-like in effects at that level than mentally adventurous. Go for a solid third plateau experience then write back (though it still might make your worst list due to unpleasant bodyload/vertigo/whatnot.

Dxm, though its not a psychedelic, its a disassociative.
Its not bad, it just feels cheap and unnecessary. Its not a trip even, i just feel really fucked up, not good or bad. Its not commonplace that i take it, and i probably wont again.

This thread is great.