• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Worst Psychedelics thread

DXM and LSA are okay at lower dosages, I like the tramadol-like SRI of the former... but at higher dosages DXM is purge-atory yea. Just so fuzzy and nasty that for me it makes it hard to explore the dissociative state making it a bit pointless and discouraging to try at high enough dosages. I guess you gotta have the metabolism for it.

I quite disliked MiPT but i only tried it once so I guess that is not fair... With 5-MeO-DiPT i had a great time, also with it + K... just like with 2C-T's you can really have good or bad luck body-wise, it seems.

DOB was cool for me for like an hour when i was stoned but other than that the tail was so long i couldn't wait for it to be over. Also more stimulating and unpleasant than DOC by a long shot. Tried a higher dosage DOB the time after that with oral hash and it was like my nerves were being grated...

5-MeO-MiPT was one of the worst ones for me, makes me overstimulated and I didn't find anything to redeem it.

A part of DPT is really great and makes me feel like things are 'holy' but it's also really fucked up and hard to bear in other ways.

5-MeO-MiPT was one of the worst ones for me, makes me overstimulated and I didn't find anything to redeem it.
Glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't care for it.

San Pedro led to a really fucking shitty day of being nauseated, tense, and just generally uncomfortable. I think I probably didn't prepare it right, but when I try mescaline again I'm doing an extraction rather than brewing cactus. Also it tasted like week old grass clippings scraped from the underside of a lawn mower.

Oh I kinda liked 3C-E. Its more of a stimulant party drug than a true psychedelic tough, imo. But that music enhancement was unreaaallll. Introspection is possible too, just not forced.

You guys make it sound nice. Maybe I should give it another go. My one trial was the most "meh" psychedelic experience ever.

I take it for a gentle stimulant that is a great music enhancer at 10-15mg. I haven't found a good use for it besides that but it's good for that. It's got a light psychedelic sparkle but mostly reminds me of amphetamine, except without the downsides of stimulants (except it lasts a long time and keeps you up if you dose later in the day). Nothing groundbreaking, but it's nice.

I got very sick on HWBR once, I'd say it was easily the worst for me. The thought of eating those seeds.... bleh 8(

Amanita muscaria.

I might have got bad caps but they mostly made me sweat like a pig (and other physical side effects,) blurred my vision slightly and made me feel like I took a mg or 2 of Ativan. Garbage drug.

The 5ht psychs are fantastic. All that recently bashed: DMT, 5-meo-mipt, MIPT, 4-aco-met, the whole are fantastic. Can be difficult, for sure. It´s all about the set and setting and some subtle nuances. The good trip is never guaranteed. But with good set and setting most of the times they are just celestial.

If we zoom out to include more random things as HWBR, salvia, DXM, amanitas, well that are all worlds apart. Some of them can be quite interesting but to my taste have quite more limited scopes, if anything

The 5ht psychs are fantastic. All that recently bashed: DMT, 5-meo-mipt, MIPT, 4-aco-met, the whole are fantastic. Can be difficult, for sure. It´s all about the set and setting and some subtle nuances. The good trip is never guaranteed. But with good set and setting most of the times they are just celestial.

I can only speak to 5-meo-mipt but for me it's a whole lot of shaky stimulation with very minimal psychedelia. I've tried pushing the dose too, and combing with 3-meo-pcp to soften the body feel some, but I find it to be rather unspectacular. It's nowhere near the worst though.