• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy TCB-2 Thread

i actually came across a vendor for 2cb-2 in no time at all really.

but i have still been unable to find any kind of experience with it, it may not even be hallucinogenic for all we know.

i actually came across a vendor for 2cb-2 in no time at all really.

but i have still been unable to find any kind of experience with it, it may not even be hallucinogenic for all we know.

It may be interesting to read the last two sentences of the abstract from Nichols' paper describing this compound:

Further, 2 was found to be a functionally selective agonist at the 5-HT(2A) receptor, having 65-fold greater potency in stimulating phosphoinositide turnover than in producing arachidonic acid release. If hallucinogenic effects are correlated with arachidonic acid production, such functionally selective 5-HT(2A) receptor agonists may lack the intoxicating properties of hallucinogens such as LSD.

That cyclobutyl ring directly attached to an aromatic nucleus just looks too unstable due to bond strain. It might be potent, but I bet it reacts with a whole range of generally innocuous things to give ring opening

^and how nasty might those reacted open ring byproducts be??

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the ring opens doesn't it then become plain old 2C-B?

Or 2C-B with a beta-methyl group?

^ Not really because it'll be an addition reaction that opens the ring (well when strained rings open it usually is...)

*snip* and i've had more than my share of psychedelics. once you are diagnosed with HPPD it is a good time to stop. lol. *snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
I seriously think this chemical will be hard to get a hold of. If you look closer in the Nichols-paper it is clear that the synthesis is pure hell

Removed the ingested TCB-2 pill post and reactions. Obviously nonsense. Anyone who is for real I absolutely welcome you to share your detailed experiences with us.

Ohhhh

This sound like fun.

I'm going to be the drugs pig here and order some, trip report to follow after my hols.

This is right isn't it.

(4-Bromo-3,6-dimethoxybenzocyclobuten-1-yl)methylamine hydrobromide ?

Last edited:
according to a Nichols paper I read, it definitely appears to be active, and dose would be comparable to Br-DFLY or LSD. I don't know if it would carry the same vasoconstriction issues as Br-DFLY, that and my current financial situation are all that's keeping me from doing a bioassay.

um wait, was the removed report the one circulating on some blog that is written by a moron and says:

"I was never one for trip reports haha but THE FIRST TIME KNOCKED ME ON MY ASS!!! i deff o.d. this stuff is good at about 250ug easily 2 STRONG or 3 nice hits of lucy took about 700ug idk how but i didnt add enough ml of water n found out after the fact ha suprisingly it wasnt a bad or frieghtening trip. come up was smooth and felt very euphoric at the peak thoughts were kinda far out there its fairly indestiguishable from L except that my visuals seemed more complex and jeweled if that makes nesense to you."

Well if this vendor is legitimate then I have free reign of this shit. I will still neglect to touch it though, due to my inability to accurately measure out doses at the microgram level.