View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Salvia Thread - Second iteration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.. Well how exactly do I know if it's good then? All I really have for the information is what's posted above. I don't know other then that..lol

you can't

you'll buy it,
and either it'll blow your mind,
or be a little bit funny.

Hmm.. I see.. Well I figure it has alot to do with how you smoke it too.. Hence; No joints.. No pipes.. Etc.. Chamber bongs.

^ That's really just a myth about bongs and torch lighters, a regular pipe and a regular lighter will do just fine as long as you hold the flame to the bowl all the time while you inhale.

A joint obviously won't be the best idea though if you want to be blown away.

Yea, see I figured a bic lighter would work just as good... But I can see where a butane 'torch' lighter would be quite effective. I figured if I get a chamber bong.. I will get the chamber filled up.. Let all all my air.. off the carb.. and inhale quickly and deeply filling my lungs. I got a feeling that would prove to be interesting. Like I said, I am verrrry inexpierenced with this though. Just learning.

Have you actually done it with a pipe? & Had some good expierences.. or.. Is a bong the way to go? That's what I was reading in the F.A.Q... So.. lol don't mind me, just looking for all the advice I can get.. Sorry to sound like such a novice.. I am widely expierenced with other things.. but this just isn't one of them and certainly isn't like anything I ever done before.. apparently.

I've smoked it with a pipe and it worked fine, seen others totally leaving this dimension using this method as well, so I'm fairly certain the whole bong/torch lighter thing a myth. A butane lighter will only help to vaporize the salvinorin quicker, and the bong will also only let you inhale it all more quickly and possibly get a bigger toke.. Which will only matter if you're smoking weak extracts. But all that will do little to enhance the actual experience I reckon.

Feel free to do whatever though, the chamber bong will work as well :)

Well.. What type of dose would you consider 20x? I'm currently looking for a place in the U.S online that sells bongs and salvia on the same site.. Pissing me off & I need a bong anyways. But what type of dose would you conisder 20x?

I've always just taken the salvia and a small bowl (like $15 at a local headshop) and a BIC lighter, poured enough Salvia into the bowl to make a mound, and light and inhale. No real measuring, just make a little mound in your bowl and smoke it.

make sure you hold the lighter over the Salvia the entire time you inhale, and try to inhale for like 30 seconds (as long as you can). People complain about the taste, but it isn't bad.

Well.. I can do the bowl deal.. But I just want the bes way possible.. The mindblowing expierences I read about all the time in trip reports.

Retrospect said:
Well.. I can do the bowl deal.. But I just want the bes way possible.. The mindblowing expierences I read about all the time in trip reports.

THe biggest factor (I think) is the person doing it. I've sat and smoked with 2 friends multiple times, and I've totally been rocketed out of this universe, and they just sit there laughing at most.

Get a cheap bowl, a BIC, and 20x. Find a dark, quiet environment (night time is best), and lay down with minimal clothing, blankets, etc... on you. Sit up, light and inhale twice. By the time you inhale the second time you'll start to feel it. Have your friend take the bowl and lighter, lay back, and enjoy the ride,

Dude, your join date is November 2006, you should know better. --SKL

Last edited by a moderator:
find a headshop around you instead, they'll probably have both items.

Yea, I rather just do it online.. Our headshop isn't very close by.. and I lost my drivers license, there for to prove my identity.

Changed said:
THe biggest factor (I think) is the person doing it. I've sat and smoked with 2 friends multiple times, and I've totally been rocketed out of this universe, and they just sit there laughing at most.
Totally agreed, only I'm the other way around :!

But yeah, main factor being the subject, followed by the quality of the extract (just that it's labeled 20x doesn't mean it's actually 20x), so pretty impossible to predict, basically just one way to find out and titrate your dose. ;)

And no, sorry, no source discussion is allowed here (legal or illegal highs). So I suggest that you edit that part out and use our friend google instead :)

Merged in a thread about 20x salvia extract.

If you're looking for a place to post about a drug, it's best to check the Best of PD page and follow the link to that substance's thread. ;)

Changed said:
Same here! Man I hate that because it seems like nobody can really relate to what you are going through. The one person who understands is my brother, but he doesn't like it for that exact reason lol.

Hmm.. Should prove to be very interesting. I am going to just go to a headshop tomorrow and get some..lol.. Specific type anyone?

So does Salvia Divinorum - Organic Extract 20X sound like the way to go? Do they sell this type in the tube in most head shops? I'm going to buy a 1 foot bong too.. Just because I would like one..lol. What do you guys think? I'm going to get about 3 grams of it.

Well, if I can get anymore replies by tomorrow that would be great (sorry for the triple post.. but im also bumping)..

I plan to dig deep into my mind with Salvia.. Explore alot of depths. I do believe this can be accomplished.. But am I on the right track? I have done alot of research.. and i'm assuming Salvia Divinorum - Organic Extract 20X seems like the way to go. I'm also going to be smoking out of a bong, with my girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.