PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Salvia Thread - Second iteration

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ This is what I found on erowid though:

http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia_dose.shtml

they say 1/4 a gram for strong effects with 5x. So would that mean 1/24 a gram for 30x extract?

How big do you consider a pinch?

Would you assume that "120mg standardized Salvinorin-A extract" means there is actually 120mg of the psychoactive chemical compound? This stuff is active in the 600-1000µg range, so I'm not really sure what this claim means..

Last edited:
Do about a 6th gram per person if you want it to be intense. My buddy did 1/6 gram of 40x, said it was awesome at first...then looked around and started blabbering in jibberish, got up and tried to run through my wall in my basement (broke a hole through it). Then started talking in chopped english like "wh-a-is-go-ing-o-o-o-o-on". Couldnt recognize any of us for about an hour. Scary stuff lol, have fun.

Take around a tenth of a gram in a pipe and torch the hell out of it with a lighter. That should do it.

i recently started to experiment with salvia. got myself a 10x and 20x extract, using a purepipe and a torchlighter.
i measured every hit up to 100mg of the 20x but had nothing more than a very slight dissociation (bit like N2O) and some wavy optics, nowhere near the reports of completle reality shifts.

i hope i'm doing it wrong and not beeing a hardhead on salvia, the 60x extract cost a fortune at smartshops in my city.

Salvia can be extremely powerful. Be sure to have a sober person around when someone is doing it. And don't do salvia in a dangerous environnement as people under the influence of salvia can walk without being aware of the environnement and/or that they are walking.

Try a small dose first, a big dose will more likely give you an incomprehensible experience or an exeprience you'll not even remember. especially with a 30X extract.

^ is salvia dissociation very different from other dissociatives like MXE or ketamine?
cuz i'm doing MXE in pretty large doses on my own all the time. but i guess i never sleepwalked around with a flamethrower trying to catch bumblebees.

i recently started to experiment with salvia. got myself a 10x and 20x extract, using a purepipe and a torchlighter.
i measured every hit up to 100mg of the 20x but had nothing more than a very slight dissociation (bit like N2O) and some wavy optics, nowhere near the reports of completle reality shifts.

i hope i'm doing it wrong and not beeing a hardhead on salvia, the 60x extract cost a fortune at smartshops in my city.

Then smoke more. All extracts contain the same chemical, so instead of buying more 60x, just take bigger rips of the 10/20x.

The shop owner here recommended me using a water pipe since it burns at high degrees, sure enough it works like magic.

Tried using a regular pipe later and coughed about half of a set of hits up, still had a good one tho lol.

I don't smoke much, my throat isn't all fucked up like other smokers might be, so I'm bullshitting it here abit

Oh by the way my first time was by the brand ur using, lots of fun haha, 20x tho

(Took me about .3grams to break my tolerance, not hitting the pipe right, under dosing, etc. Don't be surprised if ur not tripping with the first hits you take, infact I recommend getting 5x or something weaker to break it knowing as how salvinorum has this reverse tolerance effect, ill source that later via erowid if u need me to)

Have a safe one!

The shop owner here recommended me using a water pipe since it burns at high degrees, sure enough it works like magic.

Tried using a regular pipe later and coughed about half of a set of hits up, still had a good one tho lol.

I don't smoke much, my throat isn't all fucked up like other smokers might be, so I'm bullshitting it here abit

Oh by the way my first time was by the brand ur using, lots of fun haha, 20x tho

(Took me about .3grams to break my tolerance, not hitting the pipe right, under dosing, etc. Don't be surprised if ur not tripping with the first hits you take, infact I recommend getting 5x or something weaker to break it knowing as how salvinorum has this reverse tolerance effect, ill source that later via erowid if u need me to)

Have a safe one!

I was thinking I'd just smoke maybe half a normal hit to reduce my tolerance, then a full size one to really get the full effects, instead of buying another packet. Hopefully that works..

Anyway, thanks for the help. Lots of great info here, can't wait to try this stuff out tomorrow hopefully if everything works out.

It totally depends on what kind of tripper you are too. SWIM dropped so much LSD and other things back in the day, when SWIM first tried it, they took a bag of 20x and took as many hits off of it as they could [4 from a regular pipe held for 20sec] before they were overwhelmed. And SWIM has had few experiences like Salvia. It will take you there... But that kind of thing is only for people who know their own minds enough not to freak. Because things get weird when you leave earth...

I wouldn't recommend doing it this way, but do not worry about hurting yourself. The effects of saliva like most head drugs are not lethal or permanent. you just cant possibly smoke enough of it before you forget what it was you were holding or fall over or sit down or whatever to hurt yourself. you will be overwhelmed long before you ever reach a dangerous point The danger is in what you do afterwards, so just make sure someone is sober and babysitting you.

Just so you know, we don't SWIM here at Bluelight. It doesn't protect you, and makes your posts hard to read.

As you said, having a sitter is a really good idea with salvia, things can get quite weird, and even if nothing goes wrong it's good to have someone around to talk about your experience with while it's fresh in your memory :)

Salvia is some funny stuff.

I thought I was on the freakin small world after all ride at Disneyland once.
Took a few hits in succession to get that way.

It carries a really heavy body load though.

I've only tried 10X.

I never had to break a tolerance.. I got high with it first time.

I smoke lots of medical cannabis though. Maybe this is why.

First time on Salvia was mostly a twisting experience and forgetting I took a drug for a minute or two. When I realized it again I was kinda rolling around on the floor feeling out the body load and dizzyness. The next time I did it was much better. Felt like Disneyland and train rides and such.

Yes, during the come up.
I think I kinda just spaced out for a minute and sat there sparkling.

I didn't get the most effective hit I'd imagine in my stumble state.

The MXE took back over quickly and I didn't feel like doing succeeding rips of Salv

First post of the cycle year, because time travel is the answer. [回.回] «{MXE makes it looooooooong}

Wooooow this stuff sounds crazy! I got a lot to experience. Don't know if I got the guys after reading that lol just joking I probably will get around to it. The trip reports here are extremely well written and it has inspired me to try salvia, sounds a,axing, what's recomended as a first hit?

Go big or go home. Sub par doses could leave you giggling, or just frightened, so break through.

I see, interesting advice I will take on board, not without ,ore looking into it of course :p

So, a few days ago I took a big hit of Salvia through a glass pipe. I then went to the fridge to get something to drink and kept hearing this voice that told me something like "NO. you cannot go get a drink" so I just stood there in front of the fridge, paralyzed. Crazy time. I was wondering if there's a way I can lessen the harshness while still using a glass pipe? I'm relatively new to smoking. What I do is - put the bud in the bowl, cover the hole, light it up then when I'm ready to inhale - let go of the hole, inhale and keep it in my lungs for about 20 seconds.

Also this site is awesome xD Good stuff, mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.