• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Psilocybin Mushrooms Thread

Ok, so where I'm from, Acid is really not easy to come by at all. It is actually very hard. So we here are left with two options, dxm and mushrooms. Now I like DXM and Mushrooms just fine, but recently my tolerance has been prohibiting me to do it, being that it costs so goddamn much to get me tripping. So I was wondering, what would the next logical step from an eigth be to get full on open eye visuals, face melting, etc? I wanna have a deep psychedelic experience, but I dont know how much to eat, and I dont wanna waste my money.

If this is the case for anybody than stop using do frequent these drugs Are a treat to ones ego and with that comes with responsibility , eat a quarter a watch your world disappear.

Nice pinset Cryptix420, I have my first grow in a tub that is colonizing right now! I'll post pics soon, I'm so stoked!

^^ Same here, started my first grow kit of Ecuadorians on Saturday. The mycelium has already spread like mad.

Day 1

05022011261h.jpg

Day 2

07022011265.jpg

Day 3:

08022011266.jpg

08022011267.jpg

Looks promising for a successful flush! :)

Good luck with that! Growing your own mushrooms is definitely soo exciting. Try the cultivation subthread as well for a few extra bits of discussion.

Okay so I am about to come into possession of 15-20 grams worth of "Hawaiian, not a Cubensis" strain psilocybin mushrooms. That's the information my dealer gave me. Does anyone have any idea what this could be, and how strong they are? Supposedly they give you black and white vision, which sounds strange to me, lol. I'm looking forward to trying it out on Monday!

I looked on shroomery and they say about 1gram dry of Hawaiian Coplandia is equal to 2.5-3 grams of cubensis. This also holds true for Panaeolus Cyanescens which are also called Hawaiian. I have only eaten cubensis myself. I'm not sure if this is the species you have but I hope that helps!

I have some albino A+ pinning right now. I can't wait to nom nom nom!!

Does anyone else get extreme anxiety when coming up on shrooms? This happens to me all the time. The initial 10 to 15 minutes is a battle to get through; I call it the cleansing phase. It must be caused by how they are digested. During this phase I am at war with myself, it is purgatory, and then all of a sudden it goes away and I find complete inner peace, anxiety is replaced by the chillest feeling, and the wonderful trip begins.
If this happens to you and you ever choose to combine mdma with mushrooms, make sure to surpass this initial stage before dropping the m. I made this mistake a few days ago and as I was experiencing come up anxiety I was also blowing up on mdma. I was overstimulated and thought I had taken too much drugs, and I was at a club at the time, not pleasant. But the unpleasantness didn't last long and I had an incredible time afterwards dancing up a storm hilariously. The two drugs mix quite well.

I find when I used to eat cubensis it caused some of the worst nausea and in turn made the come-up anxiety almost unbearable for me. When I switched to drinking mushroom tea and discarding the chitinous material by straining it out, I found the anxiety to go way down. It's important to keep yourself calm during the first 60 minutes. I usually like to keep myself preoccupied with art, gloving, or even meditating.

Hippyflipping is awesome, my favorite combo hands down. Mix in a little nitrous and it is pure Zen.

Cool grow pics!
I have noticed the comeup anxiety is significantly reduced through tea extractions, but I'm concerned about potency loss especially since my thinking has become somewhat permanently shroomified. I really have developed a tolerance to these things that doesn't go away even after months of abstinence. I should start drinking tea extractions with doses of 5 grams or maybe even more. That would be an excellent way to start experimenting with higher doses without experiencing initial stomach destruction. Throw in a nice M-bomb and I just may have the funnest night of my life.

I looked on shroomery and they say about 1gram dry of Hawaiian Coplandia is equal to 2.5-3 grams of cubensis. This also holds true for Panaeolus Cyanescens which are also called Hawaiian. I have only eaten cubensis myself. I'm not sure if this is the species you have but I hope that helps!

I have some albino A+ pinning right now. I can't wait to nom nom nom!!

1:2.5-3, that sounds incredible! That means my 15-20 grams is actually 37.5-60 gram worth of normal cubensis. Hot damn! I can't wait 'till Monday now :D

1:2.5-3, that sounds incredible! That means my 15-20 grams is actually 37.5-60 gram worth of normal cubensis. Hot damn! I can't wait 'till Monday now :D

Let us know how strong you thought they were after you took them, I'm interested now :)

Does anyone else get extreme anxiety when coming up on shrooms? This happens to me all the time. The initial 10 to 15 minutes is a battle to get through; I call it the cleansing phase. It must be caused by how they are digested. During this phase I am at war with myself, it is purgatory, and then all of a sudden it goes away and I find complete inner peace, anxiety is replaced by the chillest feeling, and the wonderful trip begins.
If this happens to you and you ever choose to combine mdma with mushrooms, make sure to surpass this initial stage before dropping the m. I made this mistake a few days ago and as I was experiencing come up anxiety I was also blowing up on mdma. I was overstimulated and thought I had taken too much drugs, and I was at a club at the time, not pleasant. But the unpleasantness didn't last long and I had an incredible time afterwards dancing up a storm hilariously. The two drugs mix quite well.

Yeah the come up from mushrooms can be like that for me. I just eventually learn to relax, go with things, and it all goes well like you wrote.

I've never taken MDMA either on its own or with other drugs. I have smoked herb and inhaled n2o on mushrooms and I found that they both made things very confusing.

Cool grow pics!
I have noticed the comeup anxiety is significantly reduced through tea extractions, but I'm concerned about potency loss especially since my thinking has become somewhat permanently shroomified. I really have developed a tolerance to these things that doesn't go away even after months of abstinence. I should start drinking tea extractions with doses of 5 grams or maybe even more. That would be an excellent way to start experimenting with higher doses without experiencing initial stomach destruction. Throw in a nice M-bomb and I just may have the funnest night of my life.

I've found mushroom tea to be quite potent. I use a french press. If you break your shrooms up small, and brew them in the press for a good ten minutes, you'll get a very shroomy tea.

hi!

To keep this short, I began by reading pihkal cover to cover and became extraordinarily interested in altered states of consciousness and in the experiences and comments described by Shulgin on various substances. I’ve since tried marijuana twice, pure MDMA three or four times (i love it) and now I have available a large amount of dried shrooms to experience.

This will be my first time; I’ve done research. I’m considering 2-2.2g, though I want very badly to do a full eighth.

My question: What are your list of essential things to have available during a shroom experience? music, foods, activities, etc.

.... water and a friend(to help you to avoid to do something stupid).