• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Proscaline Thread

There are several TRs in the Trip Reports forum... I think there are links in the B&D 3C-P thread. A few made it sound pretty awesome. There's one about combining with mescaline and this person said it was a super synergistic combo that was amazingly euphoric and sensual.

Thanks I'll check those out, I haven't looked up 3c-p TR's for a couple years and at the time info was very scarce, maybe some of these new trip reports will convince me to give it a shot. I think a combination of plugging and using benzos to knock me out when I'm ready to throw in the towel could probably solve the duration issues, only thing is I have no clue what a plugged dose is nor the dose response curve should I choose to titrate up.

Yeah last time I looked up 3C-P there were very, very few reports and the consensus seemed to be "boring". Now I read about what people have done with it since and it sounds quite nice.

I'm getting some too, i don't usually combine when i first try a substance (actually i never do) but would it be worth combining this with 4-HO-MET or 5-MEO-MiPT?? for instance to give it some more depth... I know people have talked about combining it with a tryptamine.?

I will say that I tried it once, a few months ago, at I think 40mg, and it was underwhelming and then after a few hours I got a RAGING headache that nearly ruined my night... eventually I powered through it and had a good night, but the 3C-P did not really contribute much to that, it was just because I was hanging out with friends and having fun. I was however still on opiates and I wasn't having good trips towards the end of that period. I actually took ibogaine a week after that and finally got off them. I'll give it a try again sometime but I'm in no hurry for another headache.

^^people keep refering to 3C-P, but 3C-P and proscaline are two different substances right?

^^people keep refering to 3C-P, but 3C-P and proscaline are two different substances right?

Yes, but 3C-P is the amphetamine (alpha-methyl) analogue of proscaline. Hence the comparisons. For sure extensive 3C-P discussion belongs in the 3C-P thread but call me very interested in the whole enterprise.

Proscaline sounds like a version of mescaline that has been stripped of most of the spirituality and vision quests but is still very warm, cozy and loungey. And 3C-P would be the extra sweet version of that.
Reminds me of reading about 4-HO-DET. Apparently if you go high enough there is still ego death type stuff waiting for you, but people still think that it has the intricate wild psilocin visuals but here is the kicker: with most of the real spirituality stripped.
The fact that DPT and analogues are truly freaky and VERY spiritual / "religious even if you are not" throws me off. Is it just that the compounds have different dose-response curves and people are just used to going that far with DPT because there isn't that much at lower doses? That would make sense: it would make spiritual / psychotherapeutic vs. recreational effects very relative phenomena dosage-wise, and not coupled.. just like other tendencies of psychedelic activity are often not necessarily package deals.
Know what I mean?

Pretty interesting theory Solipsis. In theory/ideal everything ought to be spiritual, because genuine spirituality is wholistic, there is no distinction between the profane and sublime. Yet it's hard to deny that some PDs are entheogenic, and some more than others. I would put DPT, mescaline and LSD in that category. Perhaps it can be regarded as another axis akin to the therapeutic index, like you suggest.

ive got 70mg of this coming as a sample will that be enough to get a feel for it and what the best roa for it :)

well ive read some reviews and think it best to split into to 35 mg piles and do it that way

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have something to add you can use the edit button in your post. ;)

And yes mescaline and analogues / homologues that can be a bit hard on the gut seem to be taken best by splitting into 2 or 3 portions and staggering the dose a little. Just like MDMA crystal, going in too hard can lead to very sudden bouts of vomiting that make you lose your precious material (often that is a bigger issue than discomfort). Then again I know from experience that waiting too long can also lead to lost material since even with staggered dosing after about an hour one may still throw up. If you pre-dissolve your material in a neutral drink like a glass of water, it should be absorbed pretty quickly in the stomach compared to a capsule.

I am talking mostly about mescaline itself by the way, not sure about homologues like prosca.

sorry and thanks for the info was thinking of saving it for christmas day and necking about an hour before christmas dinner but then if the is a chance of vomiting that may not be a good idea

any idea on snorting the stuff ?

You're not thinking of using it stealthily are you? Come on... having to hold back is such a terrible shame to do on something like this.

Proscaline is apparently a bit more easygoing and less deep than mescaline, but still I would not forget about the possibility of crying tears of joy out of the blue - having your soul touched - being reborn through lightning.. things like that.
And no the vomiting isn't done casually either.

I wonder myself about plugging or IMing mesc and its analogues, but havent tried it yet. It may help with part of the picture like body load or vomiting, but probably not all of it. Snorting sometimes makes matters worse for a while, depending on the compound.

You are making me wanna do mescaline over the holidays, but not in a stealthy way.

no not in a stealthy way my drug use is well know being that been hospitalized a few times this last year through o.d.ing and having seizures a couple of times

just felt like a real good use of it to do it christmas day just the vomiting part is putting me off thats one reason i stopped using baby woodrose seeds which i loved

You're not thinking of using it stealthily are you? Come on... having to hold back is such a terrible shame to do on something like this.

Proscaline is apparently a bit more easygoing and less deep than mescaline, but still I would not forget about the possibility of crying tears of joy out of the blue - having your soul touched - being reborn through lightning.. things like that.

I wonder myself about plugging or IMing mesc and its analogues, but havent tried it yet. It may help with part of the picture like body load or vomiting, but probably not all of it. Snorting sometimes makes matters worse for a while, depending on the compound.

You are making me wanna do mescaline over the holidays, but not in a stealthy way.

I plugged tma-6 and had no stomach issues to speak of. At least not anything near having to vomit level... same goes for all 2c-x chems i've tried, never had any stomach issues via plugging.

Yea.... the crying bit haha.... my girlfriend and I did proscaline last year in a huge snow storm in Central Park, sat on one of the frozen ponds and listen to Ave Maria, really spiritual. I didn't read much over this thread but I'll say proscaline for us was very dream-like and flighty. Had a light feel to it, but I believe we only dosed 45mg, at most. I really wanna do it again now thinking about it

yeah i think doing the full 70mg is going to be way over the top should get two goes out of this now by the looks of it

just to add i fell in love with this stuff this last week its bliss split the 70 mg into 3 and did it that way was lush mixed with mxm and mxe definitely going to buy a bigger batch next time